Chapter 8: Velvet Cake (Lemon)

(Y/N) POV

Coco motioned for Velvet to get over my crotch, to which Velvet replied with aggressive blushing.

(Y/N): Come on Velvet, I don't bite~ *Pause for Effect* Hard~

I noticed Coco was nowhere to be seen, until she pushed my head back down onto the bed.

Coco: I think you know what to do~

(Y/N): You didn't even need to talk.

I said as I put my hands on her thighs and pulled her down.

Coco: Oh~ God that's good~

Velvet still hadn't moved.

Coco: Come on Vel~

Velvet: I-I--

I aggressively ripped Coco off of my face, leaned up, and said

(Y/N): Do you want it or not?!

Surprisingly enough this was the push Velvet needed, as she walked over, tore my pants off, got onto my lap, and slammed herself down on my member.

Velvet: *Pained Moan*

Tears started to well up in her eyes.

(Y/N): V-Velvet, I--

Velvet cut me off by slamming her lips onto mine. After we separated, she said

Velvet: I need this.

She then started moving at about half of my maximum speed.

Coco: Where were we?~

I leaned back down so Coco could get on my face again.

(Y/N): Right about here, if my memory serves.

I moved one of my hands to Velvet's thigh, with the other moving to Coco's thigh.

Coco: Fuck~ How are you so good at this?~

Velvet had long since sped up to a little bit faster than my top speed, and was now screeching like a banshee. To remedy this, Coco started making out with Velvet.

Coco: *Moan*

Coco had climaxed her first time, with Velvet nearing her seventh. Coco fell off of my face, allowing me to look at the bunny-girl currently rearranging her insides to be the sheath for my sword. Also known as my dick.

Velvet: *Moan* *Moan* MORE!

Velvet climaxed once more, turning her into a vibrator. I lifted her off of me and laid her down on the bed. I turned to face Coco, who was staring at me like a lioness to her prey.

Coco: I think I owe you a little something~

She went down towards my member, which she began to stroke.

Coco: You earned this, big boy~

She said as she moved her head down member. Half way, then back to the tip, over and over. I finally decided to take her beret off, and started raking my hand through her hair. Suddenly, the door opened, which the two of us didn't notice. Somehow.

Glenda: Ms. Adel, I believe- OH WHAT IN THE FUCK?!

Glynda literally fell backwards into the doorway, which caused Coco and I to look at her. Coco recoiled off of my member, and covered her mouth and breasts. I stood up, walked over to Glynda, and said

(Y/N): Glynda, why don't you join us? You'll enjoy it~

The sound of my organic voice was enough to put her into a trance like state. She looked into my eyes with a new found lust. I picked her up and closed the door, making sure to lock it this time, and tossed her onto the bed. I sat down in my original spot and said

(Y/N): Now Coco, where did we leave off?~

Coco didn't respond, merely moving her head back down onto my member. Glynda was currently witnessing our erotic acts, and as such was getting quite in the mood herself.

(Y/N): C-Coco, I- *Groan*

I ejected several hot ropes of my seed down Coco's throat. She tried to take her head away, but I put my hands on the back of her head and brought it back down. After I unloaded everything I had, I let go. Coco immediately shot up and started coughing, for obvious reasons. I turned to Glynda, who still hadn't made it out of her trance. I decided she had enough time in her trance, so I needed to get her out. I did just that, completely burying my member in her slit.

Glynda: Ahhh!

Glynda's senses came back to her, and she tried to get me out. Key word: Tried.

Glynda: (Y-Y/N), stop!

(Y/N): You know you don't actually want that. You want this, in fact, you want me to go harder~

Glynda tried to deny it, but her face was telling me everything I needed to know. It was almost like she was trying to use reverse psychology. After I started pumping harder, every iota of denial was erased.

Glynda: Yes! Fuck Yes! Pound me!

Coco got behind Glynda and started assaulting her breasts.

Coco: How long do you think she can hold out for?

Glynda climaxed immediately after Coco finished.

(Y/N): Bit late for that, huh?

Coco: Shut up...

For a reason unknown to Coco and Glynda, I pulled out.

Glynda: *Gasp*

I was about to redress my myself and walk off, but Glynda and Coco turned me around and sat me down at the edge of the bed.

Coco: Oh no you don't.

Glynda: If you're close, you're finishing on our faces.

That was either a threat or a demand. Whichever one it was didn't matter, since they both started running their breasts against my member on both sides.

Coco: Don't worry~ Just let it out~

One thing, I don't know why, it didn't even matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop myself. I unloaded everything I had. My sweet sweet sauce landed all over Glynda and Coco's faces. I was on the brink of passing out, so I redressed myself (somehow), laid myself against a wall, and passed right the hell out.