Chapter 12: Triple Threat

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): How many times have I gotten knocked out while I've been here?

My thoughts were interrupted when I realized I was laid down in a rather comfortable bed. I looked to the left and saw my mask on the bedside table, so naturally I went to grab it.

Salem: You won't be needing that.

I jerked my head to the source of Salem's voice, and saw she was just standing there.

(Y/N): W-Wha--

Salem: That Dark Energon appears to have done a few things to you. I think a "test run" is in order.

I was confused as to what Salem was referring to, that was until I saw my crotch. There was an extremely noticeable bulge, even though I didn't feel hard. Well I didn't, until Salem took her dress off.

Before taking out the things in her hair that were keeping it up, letting it fall down

Salem: Ah, it feels so good to not need those.

She walked over to the bed with a sway in her hips. Something about her was just so... alluring. She straddled my waist, making out with me. I didn't know why, but a part of me wanted to ravage Salem and use her like a plaything. Salem broke the kiss and started rubbing my member through my pants.

Salem: I can't remember the last time I did this.

She said as she slid my pants off, tossing them across the room, revealing my now 18 inch member.

Salem: O-Oh... Oh my...

Something inside of me was trying to take control.

Salem: Well... That is significantly longer than the last one I handled... But in any case...

Salem started rubbing my member. Whatever was trying to take control finally succeeded, moving Salem underneath me, assaulting various locations on her neck and tearing off her bra.

Salem: Wh-Where did this come from? *Moan* N-Not that I particularly mind...

I moved my hand to Salem's breast and started vibrating my hand, turning Salem into a moaning mess. Just like I wanted. I ripped Salem's panties off, preparing for the main course.

Salem: W-Wait! I-I'm--

I didn't allow Salem to finish, driving my throbbing member deep into her caverns, and started thrusting. At my deepest, I could hit her cervix.

Salem: OH! FUCK!

Salem wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

Salem: YES! FUCK! HARDER!

Now, on top of being a moaning mess, Salem was starting to want me to use her as a toy for my pleasure.

Salem: FUCK! I MISSED THIS FEELING!