3.

6 AM.

Hunger is often a cruel little thing. When I stepped out of the residence, my stomach growled loud. Reminding me of the dinner I left behind in my refrigerator. I sighed heavily. One shit after another. I looked like filth. And most likely a murderer, which to some point I was.

In the next half hour, I had taken a seat on the table of an old shabby restaurant. Considering the condition, the food here was amazing. Early morning breakfast out like this was a gift to me for the hard work.

Hard work of shoving bullets in bodies, if that counts.

'I had a feeling you would be here,' uttered Xiao Ling, taking a seat in front. I stopped munching on the black beans noodles mid slurping to look the man in the face for not letting me breathe at least during breakfast.

Motherfucker.

Slamming the dish on the table, I averted my gaze to the aunty that was eyeing my rudeness. I bowed my head slightly for the noise early in the morning.

I was already in a bad mood, smelled disgusting, and now couldn't enjoy my fucking food peacefully. Leaning back to the chair I took notice fully of my self in the mirror at the back to Xiao Lings left.

My hair was a mess, coat by my feet, cuffs rolled up on the arms, the fucking white shirt stained with blood that was even more of a bitch to get off. I spread my legs to relax leaning head back taking a deep breath. Breakfast on the table forgotten. 'What the fuck do you want?' I specified each word with annoyance.

The man laughed. 'Oh come on, I'm only here to accompany you,' crossed arms on the table. I watched him for a few moments as he raised a brow at me. Didn't matter. Anytime, place this fucker was there had to be bad news. There was no escaping it.

'The mission was completed as instructed,' I clarified. Which was never needed. He knew.

'I know. As I said-' he ordered himself a drink and continued with his odd behavior. Xiao Ling was never someone who would accompany anyone in any way. '-I'm only here for a drink,' I never replied. There was something. So instead I decided to wait patiently.

'My passport?' I questioned when finished with the food. I poured my self a glass too.

'Yes. I've sent it for a while but the basement was raIded by police last Sunday so it might take a few more days until it arrives,'

It was quiet. I watched the woman prepare for her same old customers. The drink was getting to my head a lot faster.

'Why Panama?' the man continued with his odd questions. I never met his eyes or looked him in the face. My eyes were fixed on the fire underneath the stove.

'Heaven for the richest in the world. I want to spent the rest of my life with a view of the beach there,'

'And the boy?' this time the question caught me off guard.

The boy.

My boy.

I shook my head, downing the liquid in my glass. 'Gone,' I never wanted to touch on the topic with a man like him. His tongue did not deserve to utter his name. Mine either... but I figured I had at least the right to say my boys name. There was a long pause. I never said a word to him and Xiao Ling perhaps regretted mentioning the forbidden name due to my down mood all of a sudden.

'Minhyung, baby, you have a call,'

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and slapped my boy on the bum for spending too much time on his video games.