The Secret trade

I waved goodbye to Lucay and went to my home. I showed the text to my mom and went to my room to pack for the two day trade. My sister came five minutes later and asked me what all are the things we will be needing. We were cracking jokes and packing, while Del walked in. She told me she came running from Daphne's room. She told me that Ralph had changed the timings the last minute.

My father came home at 6:30. He told he brought us some elastic clothes for easy travelling. My mom and dad told us to be careful and I told them that I will telepath them if anything's wrong.

We went to school at 8'0 clock. Herbert was waiting for us. He told our parents to leave and gave us instructions.
Rule no 1: Don't try anything stupid.
Rule no 2:Don't listen to Jeff.
Rule no 3:Just do the work we are given.
He them gave a vial to Del.

We were divided into two groups. Herbert told that he's sending three telepaths in same group because if any of us got seperated, he wanted to know. Then he opened a portal to a cave in California. I touched it and it opened.

We all went inside. Then I found someone coughing behind me, I turned around to see Bay standing.
Jake was the first to freak out.
"You are not supposed to show yourself...... "
West, Cole and Jeff shouted, " Traitor!! "
Tee and Del was standing there mouth hanging open.
"Don't freak out, Jake. I am in magic form. I was sent by my father to see if you have arrived and give a message. You all have to come to the whispering cave 3 miles north from this place and I am not a traitor. I am working for your side, stupids. "
"Who's this? " Tee asked to me.
"I am Bay, Jeanette cousin. You are? " He asked politely.
"I am her sister, Tiara" Tee said.
"You are my cousin too. Nice meeting you. I always wanted to have some friends to share secrets. Mom told me that I have cousins and they would be my friends. So, I have soft spot for my cousins"
"Oh okay.... " Tee said and turned to me, " Is he the one , you were scolding all night after coming from camp? "
"Yup" I said, " But don't worry. He's in our side. He is a friend too"
"Really? " She said looking at Bay, "You are older or younger than me? "
"Actually, according to Earth time, I am younger than you but in Mars time, I am older than you"
"Well, I have a baby brother now" She laughed.
"Yes, you do" Bay said his eyes twinkling. I just laughed. It was really funny.

Del came to me, "Did you know about the ' Bay's in our team ' thing? "
I nodded and explained to her about the promise I made. We came to the whispering cave. It was divides into 12 tunnels. Then we heard a voice.
"All of them take a tunnel and follow the passage. One of them will reach the destination faster than the others. We will hand over Harolla. Then you all can rejoin and go back home. We will give it to you at the same time we get Corolla. "

We all looked at each other. Then Jake spoke out, " Could we trust you? "
"Take the risks" was the answer we got. I went inside a tunnel and started walking. I first telepathed to Herbert. Then I telepathed to Lucay. Lucay responded with ' we will give them Corolla in two minutes.' I told them to hang on.
Then I telepathed to all of my team, "Guys, whoever is going first, have caution. I will be telepathing you every 10 seconds, so respond me if you reach first.
'I have reached' a voice said.
" Tee? " I called out.
"Yes.. It's me" She said.
"There are five people here. One of them is Bay. "

Tee? Tee? She didn't answer back. What happened? I let out a cry and yelled at the top of my lungs. I was terrified. I ran all the way to the end to see Tee engulfing herself and Bay in a shield while the other four were zapping their spears at them. I ran to them and used my sparkles and held the four of them hostage. One of them alerted the others and twenty people came screaming at us. I wanted to open a portal to Earth but portal to Earth cannot be opened from Mars. So, I had an idea. I made a portal and at that time, our remaining members came and we all jumped inside.

We all fell into dark.
"Where are we? " Del asked.
I just stood silently. Del and Bay helped Tee up and she came to me, " I am sorry" She said.
"For what? " I asked "you were so brave"
She handed me a vial. It's content was full.
"You brought back Harolla? What happened, Tee? "
"I got Harolla, then a guard told that they were tricked. They didn't get Corolla. So, they came to attack me. Bay helped me. Now, he can't go back too. "
"You were so brave, Tee. Why did you apologize? "
"I thought I could have done better"
"No" Jake said, " We are proud of you, Tee. You did an awesome job. I should have never trusted the Martians"
"You were really brave, Cuz" Bay said.
"Thanks for helping Tee" I said to Bay.
"Anytime, Cuz"

West let out a groan. So did Cole.
"What happened? " Jeff asked.
"Lucay told them to hang on just before they were going to give Corolla. So, we got Harolla but they didn't get it. So, we were attacked. Which stupid thing made Lucay to say 'hang on'? She tells it was her instincts. Then they got mad, and they were attacked. They returned to Muthexists with Corolla. Herbert is furious and he said us to come back immediately. He can't track us now"
"The stupid thing is actually me. I told her to hang on. I didn't know it will cause this much chaos. "
"Hey" Jake said, " You did great there. Now, they don't have Harolla or Corolla. It's a good thing"
"You are just saying that to cheer me up" I said.

Jeff walked into nowhere and shouted, "how about we go back to Mars and explain them? "
"Now, that's a 'stupid thing' " Cole said.
"No, we are following rule no 2. Don't listen to Jeff. " Del said.
Ethan who haven't spoken for a long time said, " Where are we? I have a feeling I have been here"
"Me too" Jake said.
"Yeah.. I didn't know where to go.. So I brought us here to Venus. Maybe your father can help us? " I asked. Jake and Ethan.
"On what? " Ethan asked.
"To help us go back. I can't open a portal to Earth now. I am tired. I need food. We want to sleep. Only after getting it, I will have the strength to open another portal" I said.

Jake took his pendant and looked at it. " We are just 50 miles from my town"
He changed into a dragon, "Everyone climb aboard. The Dragon travels is going to set flight".

We stopped in front of a castle. A big one that looked like it came from a Disney movie. The guards were surprised to see Jake and Ethan.

They let us in. Jake and Ethan ran through the halls straight into a room. We ran with them. They went and hugged their parents. Their father was just like the two of them but older and their mother was completely opposite. She looked little like Del. She had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Who are they? How come you are here? " Jake and Ethan's mother squeaked and she saw Del, " Oh.. Del... You are here too. How are you? "