Percy Jackson and The Kraken

Percy shouts as the yacht explodes on the lower deck. His friends successfully escaped with the item in question but he's left to deal with a burning yacht after killing its Owner in a once heated battle. His feet rush towards the life boats only to find them gone, he grumbles loudly in annoyance and soon decided to dive into the water as another explosion goes off. A piece of wood flies off and lands near him, it's perfect to sit upon and wait for rescue but another piece of shrapnel hits Percy's head and he passes out on the wood.

The sea waves felt rash and sickly, the waters movement made Percy rethink his love for the sea as the dark blue water turned a sickly black. The piece of wood he was using to stay afloat is abruptly ripped away and a large thick tentacle wraps around his waist. He thanked his Father for being a fish Kinnie and that he could breathe under the water.

His shirt rips against the suckers and he stares into the dark eyes of the Kraken before him. More Tentacles of a variety of size approaches Percy, he tries to escape but the one around his waist stops him from swimming to the surface.

"Let me go! You understand me, so do as I say!"

Percy begs but the large ocean animal ignores his pleas. The tentacles rip off the last of the clothing exposing Percy to the cold sea. His already hard nipples are suddenly sucked upon as a tentacle manoeuvres it's way onto his chest and a pleasurable feeling shivers through his body. He couldn't help but moan quietly as the cold tentacles wrap around his body and leave red sucker marks all over. He's positioned in front of the Kraken in a suggestive way. His legs pulled apart exposing his male genitalia and his arms above his head close together due to the restraining black tentacle. Percy couldn't really cry, the tears dissolving the moment they left his eyes and the hungry Kraken suddenly pulled out another long tentacle.

Percy suddenly starts to move about aggressively, he's done enough marine life biology to know what's heading straight for him and the fear is suddenly replaced by pain as the Kraken didn't even hesitate to forcefully shove it's own dick into Percy. The young male shouts but no noise comes out, only a crap ton of bubbles. The ink water calms but the situation doesn't.

"S-STOP!"

If only his father told him how to control marine animals. The kraken lets out a mighty roar, making any nearby sea life run away. It's Dick moves in and out of Percy making his stomach move painfully and visibly to the eye. Percy had to look away as he watched the large dick nearly rip through his tummy area and he painfully endured the endless moment. A small red mist flows from Percy's back side, he understood why as the Kraken showed no signs of slowing down or even letting him relax. The aggressive tentacles holding his body suck harder making him cry out. His mouth is suddenly clamped closed by a tentacle, his mind going hazy as his body spasms out of pain and pleasure. The Kraken brings one of his suckers down onto Percy's dick and soon starts to sensually touch it making Percy overstimulated. Percy couldn't take the large thrusts, there's no way this is physically possible. His breathing time is cutting short as his mind couldn't focus on anything but the large object going in and out of him.

Percy shoots his load out into the water, it floats around him disgustingly close to him but even though he came already the Kraken still carries on. It's Large eyes and drooling mouth made Percy get hard again, his mind completely a mess. He hated the fact that he's starting to love the pain. He hated the fact he wants to be bred so hard by this mythical monster.

 Percy cries as he comes again for a 3rd time and finally the Kraken shows signs of edging. It's Long dick pulsating and the slower thrusts and gentler sucking makes Percy relax a bit until he felt it.

Percy winces as he feels the Kraken release into him. He could feel himself fill up and his stomach now inflated like a beach ball. He whimpers as the long dick of the Kraken falls out and alongside slime covered eggs of a large size slowly fall out into the water. He holds in the eggs, scared to make the kraken angry about not harboring it's Young. It seems the kraken acknowledges this and delicately leaves a small kiss with one of his tentacle suckers on the enormous stomach. Percy coughs as he tries to swim up but obviously is unable to.