Friday

(Sorry it starts at the end of the day, the school day was boring and I'm sorry it's short.)

Dream's POV:

I would be lying of I said I wasn't nervous for what I'm about to do but it's worth it if I end up with George finally. Camryn and I are walking out of school right now when she says, "Okay baby, can I come to your place? We can watch a movie or...more?" Now's the time. "Actually, I was thinking you could go to Eret's since you seem to like fucking with him." I smirk as I look over at her face. She stopped and her face flushed immediately.

"B-Baby, what are you talking about...haha." This is gonna be good. "Hm, you called me mid-fuck, honeybun." She look at me like she didn't know what she wanted to say. "Well are you breaking up with me? For cheating once? You don't even have any proof." There's the confidence. "Actually, I do. I got Eret to give me a video of you guys fucking so I would indeed have proof. I also have a video of you making me choose between my best friend and you, only one of which I'm in love with." It took her a second to get it when eventually her reaction was just, "WHAT?! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH GEORGE? THATS SO VILE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" I saw George in the corner of my eye, this was my chance.

"Hold that thought." I put a finger to her face and ran over to George. Once I got to him I turned him around and kissed him harder than I've ever kissed him before. This is what I needed, I feel free. I feel safe when I'm with George, he gives me the courage to do shit I never thought I could do. After we broke apart he looked at me and said, "What was that fo-" "Georgie I'm in love with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You're perfect in every way, shape and form. You're my favorite person on the planet and I don't know what I would do without you. The feeling I get when you walk in a room in indescribable and seeing you happy makes me feel like everything I've ever was worth it. Your laugh makes everyone one hundred times happier and it's a blessing to my ears every time I get to hear it. George, you complete me in ways that nobody else could even begin to compare to. I am so, so deeply in love with you."

I'm out of breath after saying all that but it was worth it because I know the reaction is about to come. He's sat smiling for about 17 seconds because he was clearly thinking of his own speech. He finally found the words, "You're the only person I've ever met who's made me feel like I'm worth something so much more than myself. Hearing your voice makes my day 1,000,000 times better even if I was having the worst day of my life. You always somehow find a way to make me feel like I'm the most special person in the world, maybe it's because I am in your eyes. For a while I thought I was just appreciative of you but I don't think that's the only case anymore. You are my other half and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and even longer. You complete me in ways that nobody could ever compare to.

I am so, so deeply in love with you, Dream." He giggles at the end of that sentence which makes me giggle a little.

I was so caught up that I didn't even realize Camryn leaving but she's not important to me right now. The only thing I care about is George. It's so difficult for me to believe that a dumb game of truth or dare got me addicted to kissing my best friend which made me realize my feelings for him. All and all I'm really glad we went to that party.

We lean in for another kiss, this time it's calm and full of love. He break apart and smile at each other like lovestruck idiots.

"Let's go home, Dreamy. We're in the middle of a heatwave and I'm dying." I smile and take his hand as we walk away. I guess mid-days in the middle of June are fine too.

(756 words.)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 (𝑑𝑛𝑓) 🎉