Make - Up

I was sitting in front of my mirror, doing my make-up. Marcus, my best friend, was sitting on my bed, reading my diary... WAIT my diary ?

" Marcus what are you doing ? " he looked at me with a smirk and started to read the page out loud.

" His black hair, brown eyes, and extremely hot jawline is making me crazy. Oh how I wish he loved me the way I love him. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you his name. His name... "

" Marcus what the hell, that's private shits " I took the book from him and got back to my make-up. I was gonna do my Mascara when he came up to me and asked what I was doing.    

" Im doing my make-up, what else would it be "

" Hm cool, well im gonna go to Maria "

" OH NO YOU WONT, come here, imma do your make-up " I smirked and pushed him onto the bed. He of course tried to escape but NO, I had already decided what I would do to him. I sat on his lap, one leg on each side of his own, and started with primer. Then moving on to the Foundation, Concealer and powder.

" Ah when are we done, this shit is starting to itch "

" Well we have contour, blush, highlighter, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick left "

" LIPSTICK OH hell to the no, please what did I do to deserve this " He groaned

" Well first of, you took my Diary and read it without my permission, than you wont stop complaining " I smirked and continued with the contour.

" Oh Yeah, I never got to read who this lovely, sexy man your totally down for is, care to tell me "

" Nooo, but I think I can show you ? " Why did I say that omg, now I have to do it. What if he doesn't like me back, and things turning awkward?

" Yeah, show me will you " Fuck, he's smirking again. Does he know already? Did he read it and just wanted me to say it? Bastard

Im usually not a bold person, but I guess people can change. Well I did, cause right now im finding myself reaching after his lips and he... wait he is doing the same. OH SHIT

Sorry its so short, were kind of in the middle of a thunderstorm and my WIFI went out. Im gonna try and upload this from my phone.