You cant make me ( Bsm )

Benjamin imagine

Your age is 15

Ugh, summer break is over and I need to go back to the hell of a school. Like come on, who came up with the brilliant idea that when you finally get to leave school for ten weeks, you suddenly need to wake up early in the morning again.

" Benji, I don't feel too good " I tried to convince my brother. Of course that was a lie, but he can be rather stupid sometimes.

" Oh yeah? Is that so. Well I guess you have to stay home from school this week then " yes

" Guess so, darn it, I really wanted to go " wait did he really bought my lie, pfft loser

He looked at me, and as I feared a smirk grew on his face. Damn...

" Hm last time you were going back to school, you said you weren't feeling well either. Same with the year before that. Maybe we should go the doctor's office "

Fuck me... he knew I hate doctors. Damn now I know that he knows that I'm lying.

" Well you do love me right Benjamin ? "

" Of course I do "

" And you want me to be a happy girl right Benjamin "

" Y/N your going to school, end of discussion "

" Yo can't make me "

" Oh yeah? Well I can always tell your crush that you like him. And oh do t forget about your diary's. I think he would find it entertaining enough for a year to read about your little love dilemma about him "

" NOOOO IM GOING "

Wait didn't he say diary ?

" HEY ! Why did you read my diary "

" And that's my que to run "

READ
PANIC ROOM
AND
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The stories is by me
AND PLEASE
✨VOTE✨