Chapter 4 (Phil's P.O.V)

"Dan calm down breathe it's going to be okay just relax look at me!" I said to Dan in as calm of a voice as I could muster.

Dan started to tear up.

"Phil I ruined everything I thought I edited it all but I didnt and now you hate me and everything is going wrong and I-"

I interrupted him with a kiss. He instantly relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away.

"Dan, everything is fine. I don't hate you, I could never hate you. It wasn't your fault, everyone makes mistakes. Just breathe. We were planning on coming out soon anyway, it just happened a little faster than we anticipated. It's okay. I love you, Dan."

I kissed away his tears on his cheek. He gave me a hug and leaned down to put his head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back affectionately.

~a few hours after~

(Dan's P.O.V)

"Phil, should we do anything? I feel like we should at least explain it to everyone. They deserve that much."

We were lying on his bed. We both got exhausted from what happened.

"I feel like this needs more than just a tumblr post. I think we should film a 'Coming Out' video. But only if you are comfortable with it. I don't want to do anything you don't want to do," he said.

"I agree with you. When do you want to do it?" I asked him.

"Should we just do it now and get it over with?"

I sighed.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay. I'll get the filming equipment. You set up the lights, yeah?"

"Alright," I said.

~filming (Still Dan's P.O.V)~

"Hey guys! So, we've been kind of keeping something from you for about seven years, and it's about time to come clean." Phil turned to me. "Do you want to say it or me?"

"You."

"Okay. It's true. Me and Dan are together, and have been for a while. We weren't planning on coming out, but if you saw Philisnotonfire7, you might of saw, um, well, you know.

"But it doesn't change anything. We probably won't act any different on camera. Well, we might be more comfortable, but we won't be filming a porno or anything 'graphic'," he explained. I laughed awkwardly.

"Is there anything you want to add, Dan?" he asked me after a moment.

"I just want to say that I don't want you guys to overanalzye everything about us. We will tell you guys if something is going on." I said.

"Although, I highly doubt anything will happen," Phil said. "You're a keeper, Dan."

I felt myself blush, I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay. So is that it, or is there anything you want to add?" I asked him.

"I think I said everything I wanted to. What about you?" he replied.

"Same."

We both said bye and Phil turned off the camera. We started to put everything away.

"I don't think we should edit the video. We should just upload it. I feel like it will feel more real without any editing." I told him once everything was put away.

"I agree."

~the next day (Phil's P.O.V)

There was a massive shitstorm after we uploaded the video. But we both expected that. Our subscribers are pretty passionate people. On Tumblr, it was split up. Some people thought it was wrong that we kept it from them, others were just glad that we came out. Dan and I decided to just stay away from the internet for the day. We decided to just spend the day together.

"Dan do you want to do something? I need to get away from the house so I'm not tempted to see what people are saying."

"Yeah, same. Do you want to see if we can go to a friends house?" he asked.

I thought for a minute.

"We haven't seen PJ in a really long time, what about him?" I suggested.

"Oh, yeah, that would be fun. I'll text him and ask." he replied. He got a reply almost immediately.

"Sure. Where do you want to meet up?" Dan read. He turned to me.

"Are you okay with being out in public? We'll probably run into some subscribers."

"It's fine with me."

"Me too." I replied.

"What if we meet up at Sushi Garden?" he asked me.

"That's fine with me."

Dan messaged PJ and we all agreed to meet up in two hours. I decided to wear the fox jumper a subscriber gave me. Dan wore his moth button up with a leather jacket.

"You look so nice in that jumper, Phil." Dan said.

"Thanks, love. You look really nice, too."

"Should we bring a camera in case we go to PJ's and film?" Dan asked me.

"I think if we end up filming we can use PJ's."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~

A/N

Before anyone makes any theories, no there is not going to be KicktheFire or AmazingPJ?? (is that their ship name idek)