Chapter 5 (Dan's P.O.V)

When we arrived at Sushi Garden, I was starting to get really anxious. Phil kept squeezing my hand to help me feel better. We got there before PJ so we had to wait for him.

"Phil, I thought I could do this but I'm not sure." I said apologetically.

He started rubbing his thumb on my hand reassuringly.

"Everything will be fine, love. You can do it."

"I don't-"

"Dan, I believe in you. And what's the worst that can happen? Our subscribers are probably thrilled that we're out."

~~~~~

After PJ got there, I started to feel a little better. Phil was good at keeping the conversation going.

When we finished eating, we went over to PJ's house to film some videos and hang out.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd like to film a SLURP with friends type of thing. I'll let them ask questions via tumblr. What do you think?"

"Alright. Are you going to tell them who you are filming the video with?" Phil asked PJ.

"Probably not as they would all probably ask about your recent, um, situation." PJ said, uncomfortably.

"Okay. So how long does it take to get a sufficient amount of questions?" I asked him.

"Usually about 20 to 30 minutes. In the meantime while we wait, we could set everything up," he said to me.

~~~~~~~~~

PJ was right. After everything was set up, there were a lot of questions.

He turned on his camera and he made sure we were out of shot. When he introduced us we were supposed to pop in and he told us he would edit it so that it would look like we just appeared out of nowhere. He is so talented at editing.

"Okay guys. Are you ready to start with the questions?"

"I was born ready!" Phil said in a husky and sensual voice. I chuckled at his adorableness.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much for letting us hang out with you, PJ. It was really fun!" Phil said.

"No problem, guys. I enjoyed myself!" PJ smiled.

"Yeah, I feel less tense than I did before," I admitted.

"That's good! Well, I hope to see you guys soon. We should do this more often."

"Definitely," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~

(Phil's P.O.V)

When we got home, I saw Dan head into the lounge, where he left his laptop. I followed him, curious.

"What are you doing, Bear?" I asked him.

"I feel like I'm okay looking at what people are saying now. Do you want to see, too?" he asked me, hesitantly.

"I'm okay seeing what people are saying. Are you sure though?" I asked him uncertainly.

He just nodded, sitting on the couch. He opened up tumblr and went on the phan tag. We were both extremely surprised.

It was nothing but support. Everyone was talking about how proud they were of us coming out. Some people were inspired by us and came out themselves.

"Dan, look at this one!" I pointed.

"'I'm so proud of Dan and Phil. I can only imagine how hard that was under their circumstances. I hope they are happy and know that we are here to support them.'" Dan read aloud, tearing up.

"Phil, they are being so kind. Why did I think anything else would happen?"

"Well, they always start shitstorms, so..." I joked.

Dan chuckled. He opened another tab for twitter. It was the same. Tyler Oakley tweeted how happy he was for us, Louise was ecstatic, Cat was excited, Troye was tweeting about it, and even Jack and Finn were tweeting about it. The hashtag "WeSupportYouPhan" was trending worldwide.

I leaned over and hugged Dan.

"I love you so much, Bear. I knew they would be fine with it." I whispered in his ear.

He kissed me on the forehead. "I love you too, so very much Phil."

A/N

Sorry for the once-a-month updating. School is stressing me out because of finals. But, I only have a week left and then I have 3 months of free time, so I should probably getting more done. Thank you guys so much for reading. This is so much fun to write, even though it's not the most amazing thing. I'm glad most of you are enjoying it. :)