Chapter 3 (Dan's P.O.V)

After we agreed the time to make dinner, I went to my room to play the piano a little. I haven't played it in a while, and Phil really likes it. Sometimes when I don't play it for a while, my fingers work slower. It's really annoying, because I remember how to play the song, but my fingers won't work with me if that makes any sense.

After working with it a little bit, I started to get the hang of it. I was working on Kiss the Rain by Yiruma. That song is so pretty. 

"Dan, that sounds so pretty!" I heard Phil from the kitchen.

"Thanks, love!" I called back, smiling. I don't think I'm very good at playing the piano, but Phil loves it so I like to mess around with it every now and then.

When I got to the point where I was wanting to rip my hair out, I decided I wanted a break. I grabbed my laptop and went on my bed to browse the internet. I went on Tumblr to pass the time until we ate dinner. I went on Phil's blog to see what he was posting. It was mostly really cool fanart out viewers made. I genuinely believe that our subscribers are the most creative people out there.

"Dan! Dinner's ready!" I heard Phil holler.

"Okay, love!" I called out to him. I got up and went to meet him in the kitchen. 

"It smells amazing, Phil," I commented with a smile.

"Thanks, Dan," he grinned.

We went to the lounge to watch some anime. I sat on the sofa crease, Phil leaning on my shoulder.

"Love you, Dan," he said happily. 

"Love you too, Phil." I replied, snuggling into him.

----------------------------------------------

~After dinner~

Phil's P.O.V

"Are you ready to upload the video now, Dan?" Phil asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll tweet this time, since you did last time."

"Alright," I answered, pecking him on the cheek. 

We both went into the office. I pulled up Youtube to upload the video. Phil pulled out his phone to construct a tweet. After a few minutes, he had one that he thought he liked. He showed me. It said: 'Hey guys! We are uploading the new pinof video! it should be up soon!'

I checked how long it would take to upload. A little while, but not unbearable like other videos.

"People are gonna ask about bloopers right away, Dan. Are there going to be any?" Phil asked.

"Well, most of it is us kissing or something, so I doubt it. I'll check it first, though."

 "Okay."

~After Uploading~

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT" I heard Dan yell from the lounge.

I ran into the room. "What's wrong, love? Are you okay???"

"PHIL I FORGOT TO EDIT OUT YOU KISSING ME AND I UPLOADED IT AND IT'S OUT THERE AND IT'S ALL OVER TUMBLR AND PEOPLE KEEP TWEETING US ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT!!!"

---------------------------------

DUH DUH DUH

This chapter took so long to write because I kind of forgot about writing a phanfic oopsies