•part 1•

The first peculiar experience witnessed was by France and America. They were meeting up with England to get coffee and discuss some business over oil management and other important stuff when Arthur suddenly fell asleep, still sitting upright and holding his unfinished teacup. Francis and Alfred became instinctively worried but decided to wait a while in case it was just a stupid prank.

It wasn't like this was the first time Arthur has done strange and questionable stuff, he talks to himself for starters, claims he talks to fairies and unicorns but the two knew better than to believe those claims seeing as fairies don't exist and all. Several countries have attempted to check his mental health for any signs of illness but the results always came negative and knowing better than to attempt a professional check-up, seeing as their health worked differently than the average human, they normally left it at that in hopes they would eventually see improvement.

Currently though Arthur wasn't reacting at all. They tried to shake him, scream at him and even slapped him a couple times to see if he woke up.

Nothing worked.

He still sat straight, a stony look set on his face and his lips locked in a tense thin line. The pair were beginning to become worried but before they could call another country to come help Arthur suddenly opened his eyes, still in a trance.

Arthur was glitching and transforming parts of his face too fast for them both to recognise however the parts they did manage to catch a glimpse of seemed metallic and horrible. Straight out of a horror movie.

America was terrified, not that he would ever admit to this, he had never seen anything like this before and as far as he was aware this is so far from normal, even for embodied countries.

France wasn't in a much better state. He was shook to the bone and normally it took a lot to scare him considering everything he's seen and experienced.

The glitching slowly stopped and Arthur fainted from his state. Dropping his teacup and smashing the delicate porcelain on the table.

France was calling Germany for an emergency meeting whilst America was only just coming back to a composable state. They decided to drive Arthur home and lay him in his bed, later driving to the airport to fly to berlin, the only place accessible for everyone in such a short notice.

America and France arrived around an hour later at the airport, grabbing a bus to the city centre, seeing as they could walk the short distance to the building.

When they entered the meeting room there were only a couple countries, all chatting amongst themselves and wondering what on earth might be this important to pull them away from their duties.

Everyone waited for around half an hour till the last required country arrived, wich was China. So currently America, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Russia and China were seated at the large table getting ready to discuss whatever happened that was such an emergency.

America spoke in a slightly shaky voice "so me and France went out to meet Iggy for a very important thing when suddenly he begins to go crazy and than faints "

"What America is trying to say is that something is wrong with Angleterre " sorry if it's wrong I don't speak French and used google translate

"What do you mean" asked Italy quietly with a worried tone.

"We mean something happened we just don't know what yet, but I, the great hero will save us all!" America exclaimed.

"Right, France can you actually tell us what happened" Germany stated clearly annoyed with the lack of a clear explanation.

"Well we were meeting at a café when he kind of fell asleep sitting up and all"

"Yeah it was so creepy and he was still holding his tea!"

"Yes thank you America, than he seemed like he was glitching and transforming but it would disappear really quickly and from the little we could see there were pieces of metal stuck to him and what might be blood"

The others were stunned, nothing like this has ever happened in the whole history of the world, and if it has they certainly weren't aware of it.

"Right, well how do you think we should fix it... "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading. hope you enjoyed and feel free to give me some constructive criticism.