-part 2-

~England's P.O.V ~

when I woke up I had a splitting headache, my whole body was sore and I felt as if I had just been stabbed multiple times all over. I begrudgingly pushed myself into a sitting position, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

I can't exactly remember what happened but it was something along the lines of café, pain and cybermen.

wait, cybermen?

nothing so severe has ever happened like this. it was always only minor scars and headaches, worst case was a brocken wrist or being ill for a few days.

so why is this happening now? there hasn't been a cyberman attack since 2018 and surely UNIT would have sent him reports regarding this if it was bad enough to cause whatever happened in that café.

unless they were in hiding? but that's not normally how they work. they attack, destroy everything and then start converting people. the longest they had managed to be a secret was a week and it was only because it was summer holidays and no one checked the work offices to clean. they were than defeated by the doctor after tracking weird signals.

speaking of the doctor, normally they would at least have checked it out by now or told UNIT if they were really busy, which rarely happened.

so what was happening now? this whole situation is strange and England just can't understand what exactly was going on.

so, deciding to call the second best person for a situation like this he pressed the contact on his phone, having grabbed it from the side table, and pressed the call button.

it ringed for a few seconds before a slightly slurred voice spoke from the other end.

"Arthur why the fuck are you calling me you twit"

"well something happened today"

"and, what's that got to do with me?"

"it happened again, but much worse and I don't know how to stop it"

it was momentarily silent on the other end of the line before a string of curses rang through his ear

"I'll get the next train to London to check it out, don't do shit till I am there"

there were a few more words passed until he decided to hang up feeling a little too exhausted for the little ha had done today, but in fairness he had just glitched out of existence for a few milli seconds and passed out.

deciding that 17:43 is a decent time to attempt to go to sleep, even if it is very early, he laid down and pulled the duvet up to his chin. in his big attempt to relax he also invited a few of his fairy friends to rest next to his pillow, and flying mint bunny next to his head. he fell asleep in record time snuggling with his magical friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------