The grand escape: Seonghwa's PoV

I saw Wooyoung, Yunho and Jongho coming my way "Toothless here you are, what are you doing?" Wooyoung questioned.

I grabbed their arms "shut the fuck up, we're getting out of this shit show, Hongjoong is helping us" after ten minutes we saw Hongjoong, San, Yeosang and Mingi.

"Here, take our clothes no one will notice" they handed us, black jeans with black hoodies. I also noticed that Wooyoung was staring at San and he was staring back.

Hongjoong and I smirked at each other "Oh right you need to change, dumbasses don't be rude and turn around" I chuckled at his cuteness, the boys and I got into the hoodies and jeans "look in the hoodie pockets, there should be a hat and a face mask, don't worry they are black, no one will recognise you, I promise" Hongjoong's sweet voice is all I could focus on.

"We're ready" I quietly yelled making sure the ring master couldn't hear us, Hongjoong grabbed my hand, Mingi grabbed Yunho's, San reached for Wooyoung and Yeosang reached for Jongho and ran to the hotel.

After 15 minutes we arrived and Hongjoong explained "we all have our own rooms so your roommate is the one who is holding your hand" we all arrived to the bedrooms and went inside

"Thank you for saving me Hongjoong, you saved all four of us, I don't know how I can repay you" he smiled, but it soon faded.

"come on let's get this makeup off you" once again our hands connected and we went to the bathroom "you know every year when I see you perform I always wonder if you would end up noticing me" he chuckled at the door way. After I took my face out of the sink I turned to him

"I notice you every year Hongjoong" we smiled at each other I couldn't help myself back, I walked up to him and SMASH our lips collided.

I pulled away "I'm sorry" I pushed him aside and ran to bed, then led down and closed my eyes. Soon enough, I drifted off.

End of Seonghwa's PoV