Wow he is beautiful: Yeosang and Jongho's PoV

Yeosang's PoV:

It was nine o'clock in the morning and I was wide awake, running around the room trying to find my black towel then I saw Jongho walking out of the bathroom with my towel around his chest I smiled at him and explained "I know you are new to this stuff but you place the towel around your waist, not chest"

I smiled at him more, he was embarrassed, he was really something I had to get his phone number "hey Jongho I know this is a bit fast but if you don't mind me asking, can I get your phone number?" He smiled and took my phone and placed his number in. It was like his smile was gently placed and he never stopped wearing it.

"here you go, just in case you lose me text or call" his smile was really something literly had no words for his precious, one of a kind smile. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever layed my eyes on. I wanted to know his past but I didn't want to been seen as rude or offensive. But I picked up the courage and asked "The Forbidden Question"

End of Yeosang's PoV

Jongho's PoV:

I told him how it was "I had an abusive mom and dad, the only person who was there for me was my older brother San but my parents didn't like the fact that I'm gay and they called the "freak show" and they separated me from San" I could tell he looked guilty soon we heard a knock on the door, I dashed to the bathroom with an outfit.

After the boys got us out of the show I didn't talk or look at San that much as I thought he had forgotten me or stopped loving me. But no I was wrong San ran into the bedroom and yelled "WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER?" I came out of the bathroom and he picked me up and hugged me, he held me so tight it was amazing I missed my brother so much.

"after you left, mom and dad kicked me out I've been living with my best mates and I have been wanting to find you, I waited for you to come home to me" his words shook me and we cried together. It felt like decades since we held each other like that. Yeosang came out of the bathroom and he was stunning I couldn't take my eyes off him.

San could tell I was falling in love with Kang Yeosang. But then again if you saw and knew him the way I did, you would have fallen for him too, he was beautiful, I blushed so hard San back out of the room as Yeosang walked up to me and SMASH we kissed his lips were delecate. I found him, I knew I had found my soulmate. An idea had popped into my head

Jongie 😇🥰 had created a group
Jongie 😇🥰 has added Sangie 😈😘
Jongie 😇🥰 has added Woo's San 😍💕
Jongie 😇🥰 has added San's Woo 💕😍
Jongie 😇🥰 has added for as long as we live ❣️😌
Jongie 😇🥰 has added for as long as we love 😌❣️

Hi guys I know what to do

Woo's San 😍💕
With what little brother?

Sangie 😈😘
Getting SeongJoong together 😍

San's Woo 💕😍
Count me in this is going to be amazing

For as long as we live ❣️😌
Oooh me too sounds like fun

for as long as we love 😌❣️
Oooh yes please

The boys were All in plan was in action.

End of Jongho's PoV

(STREAM SKZ NEW ALBUM!)