A ride home: Mingi's and Yunho's PoV

I felt quite a lot of tension in the car Hongjoong and Seonghwa didn't look at each other, Yunho, Jongho and Wooyoung were sleeping while San and Yeosang were whispering and as for myself, I just admired Yunho's beautiful face, but he wouldn't ever fall for me. I must have been stupid to think he would ever fall for me.

It was rare I felt love, the last time I fell for someone they left me and I became emotionless. After I met Yunho my life changed as did my feelings, the beauty in front of me was mesmerising. He looked like an angel, who would do this to such a beautiful person? I need to do some investigating when we get home. I knew I liked him. He was too delicate.

It was three hours into our journey home, the boys woke and we will got to know each other "hey, I'm Song Mingi, this is Kang Yeosang and of course you remember Choi San" I introduced all the boys with a smile. I looked over at the boys and they all smiled at the other three. I looked over at Yunho. He's beautiful.

Yunho introduced the boys "this is the youngest Choi Jongho, Jung Wooyoung, and I'm Jeong Yunho" I was lost in his Hazel nut eyes and his honey-sweet voice was my favourite sound. I chuckled when he smiled shyly, he was cute when he was shy. Aw too adorable, I couldn't believe it, he made my heart race.

We all got to know a bit about each other but I was scared to ask him how he ended up at the freak show, soon we all exchanged phone numbers. We all had a fun time. Soon I heard Hongjoong "we're home" I jumped out of the van first, soon the boys followed. I shown the new kids around the house. They all loved it a lot.

End of Mingi's PoV

Yunho's PoV:

Song Mingi, the definition of perfection, a god-like figure, asleep in his bed, while I was sat at his dresser taking off my makeup and old clothes I whispered under my breathe "hey Mingi, can I borrow a pair of joggers and a hoodie?" I opened his wardrobe and tool out his black hoodie and matching joggers. I walked over to his bed.

I led down next to him and whispered in his ear "I hope you don't mind if I hug you as I sleep" I placed one hand around his body and closed my eyes. Before I could drift off to dream land I rolled over and felt his arm around me. I didn't want to fall in love again but I was falling but this time for someone who saw me as a person.

Not a monster. I was always bullied because I had scars from my abusive ex boyfriend. Mingi saw me as someone who deserved to be loved, cared for and treasured. I couldn't stop myself from loving this man. He truly made me feel like I belonged. I knew I belonged. I held his hand and it was the perfect fit. I wish I met him sooner than later.

I knew that he could never love someone like me. But to my surprise I heard him "I think I have fallen for you Jeong Yunho" I was in shock. To think that a bad boy has fallen for me. I felt my eyelids get very heavy and I fell asleep, while Mingi was wrapped around me. Just the way I loved it. I could tell we were falling in love.

End of Yunho's PoV