/ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1/

Not so far away from a blooming city,
An average sized house stood near the emergence of a forest at the very end of the town atop a hill,
Surrounded by tall green trees that faces down on buildings of the small metropolis.

Inside this house a soft melody of chopin engulfing the air and every surface along every corner.

The source of rhythm coming from a white grand piano standing at the corner of the living room. The figure of a man sitting right in front, his fingers gently pressing down on each key that hit every note ever so perfectly.

He thought, What else could i ask for?

Standing right behind him, his wife, with a soft bright smile, as she admired her husband, her hand on his shoulder, enthralled by the melody she could hear...

The soft wind gently blew on her hair as it messed it up a little, clueless that her husband could see her through the pianos reflection, he too was enthralled by the beauty standing right behind him, He couldn't help but admire the soft sharp face, the silky black hair, the soft tan skin of hers...And he thought again
What else could i ask for?

And as soon as the music had ended his wife begun to prepare supper, 3 fellow most close friends had arrived right after, immediately starting an amusing visit as they caught up with how each other was, A brilliant time to remember.

~

The night was full of entertainment and supper had begun. As they all sat around the table chatting and consuming all the tasty food his wife had prepared, not only were they full from all the appetizing food but also filled with delight from each others company.

It truly is amazing to have precious people in your lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as the days had gone by it was time for another adventure.

Together with his wife set on to visit and explore the wonders of  japan

And every step they take together strengthens not only their love but each other,  The long way of life is appreciated by these two, A life like this was something they had always hoped for.

Though they had their doubts, they were always ready to assure one another.

And so again he thought, What more could i ask for?

~The end~
ⱽᵒᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵒʸᵉᵈ