Tsumugi Shirogane x F! Reader

Genre: Fluff
Requested chapter
It will take place in the killing game
Note: reader inserts talent is the SHSL fashion designer! And I'm adding more chapters just to see how my writing has improved and for the characters I never made one-shots for <3 enjoy !!

I smoothed out the fabric, humming in surprise seeing how well I fixed her cosplay. I get up from my chair, grabbed the cosplay, and hung it on a hanger, exiting my dorm room. It's been a while since this whole killing game started. Here I met a certain blue-haired girl, Tsumugi Shirogane, better known as the SHSL cosplayer. We became very good friends, given my talent compliments hers. Though, I've had a very unfamiliar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've been ignoring it til now, especially after asking my friend, Tenko.

I knocked on the girl in question's door. A muffled "Come in!" Could be heard, opening the door I saw her in different attire. She wore a puffy pink wig in pigtails with bows on each, her clothes stayed the same. "Ah, it's you Y/N! And I see you have my cosplay fixed?" She eyes the magical girl outfit in my hands. "Oh yeah! Here it is, good as new!" I smiled proudly, showing her the once visible tear on the skirt sewn back together. Her eyes lit up in glee, making my heart race seeing her cute expression. "You should join me in cosplay! I have one here for you! Take a look!" She took out a cosplay from her closet. "I'm not sure about that, I'm more the designer than the cosplayer." I scratched the back of my neck. "Pleeeease? I wanna do this because I like y-being your friend!" She held my hand together with hers tightly. Normally I'd be jumping up and down in excitement holding her hands but after she just friend-zoned me I just stared at her. "Okay, fine Tsu. Only because you're very dear to me." A wide grin laced her lips. She let go of my hands, running to the outfit she picked, pulling out a neatly put away wig. It was blonde with pigtails. She shoved the cosplay and me into the bathroom. "I'll be waiting out here!!" She hollered from outside the door. I sigh, staring at the clothes.

I open the bathroom door, seeing a happy Tsumugi staring in awe at how well I looked in the clothes and wig. I sit down in her chair while she added some details to my face. Looking in the mirror I frowned, I didn't look well at all. The opposite. Compared to her, I looked gross in this. Noticing my evident dissatisfaction, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Something wrong? If you don't want me to add blush you could've just said so." I shook my head. "It's not that it's just, I feel...unhappy with the way I look in this cosplay." I lower my head, avoiding her sad expression. "Nonsense! I say you look gorgeous in it! In cosplay or not, you look beautiful every day! That said, if you want to get out of the cosplay, let me know." She pats my head gently, making my heartbeat go faster. I got up, facing her.

I held her hands, slowly intertwining my fingers with hers. She looks at me confused, her cheeks a light red hue. Carefully leaning in, I released one of her hands from my grasp, my thumb slightly parting her lips. I closed the gap between us, her perfume engulfing my senses, the warmth of our hands, and her soft lips locked with mine. She fluttered her eyes closed, her hands holding onto my waist as she leans closer, deepening the passionate kiss we shared. My hands rested on the back of her head, my fingers intertwined with her silky blue hair. How long I waited to kiss her and hold her like this for so long.

I broke the kiss, seeing what I left on her face I let a small giggle escape my mouth. "Is something...wrong?" She let go of my waist. I shook my head, "No, I just think it's cute how I left your lipstick smudged because of me." She turns to look at the mirror, in fact seeing her lipstick smudged. Her cheeks burned from embarrassment. I turn her head around, stealing a quick kiss from her. "I love you, Tsu. I promise I'll stay with you forever, even if we're in this stupid killing game orchestrated by one of our peers." She leans forward, kissing my cheek. "Mhm, I love you too Y/N. I'll be right by your side as well!" She smiles. An idea came into mind.

"Say, would a sleepover be okay? Just us." I move a strand of hair from her face. With a glint in her eyes and a wide smile, she nodded. "I'd love to !!" She wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, resting my head on her shoulder. "I also have some ideas for new outfits. Care to take a look?" She happily nods.

'I don't know if being in this killing game would be considered a blessing, or a curse.'

'Maybe even both.'

———————————————————

A/N:

Hello!! If you noticed, I updated !! *Author gets an uproar of applause, the critics were raving, the crowd cheered, hurrah!!* As per the majority vote, I'll be rewriting the Shuichi chapter (fluff). I'm ecstatic at how we've reached milestones I never thought I'd achieve. I am also branching out of this book and making more! As of now, I have a Yandere Kokichi story, and a shun kaidou book if you're interested. (I know I'm plugging my shit here, I'm sure you'd understand) I'm also gonna write more one-shots I had ideas for but never had time to do (minus some requests I decided to do) well, enough rambling, have a wonderful day readers <3