chapter 1

~ Hey guys this is my first kellic, so please be nice CX if you spot any mistakes, feel free to point them out. Also comment if you want. No rude remarks will be tolerated. I will try to update everyday. I hope you guys like it... Enjoy!~
Vic's POV
"Hey Kellin come check this out." I say mischievously. I was over at his house hanging out. I brought my tablet just in case I got bored. (Kellin Quinn boring? Astonishing I know)
"Why do you even bother coming over when all you do is sit on that stupid tablet?" He mutters under his breath. "Shut up and read this." I say thrusting the tablet into his hands.
He jumps over the back of the couch and sits next to me. "Oh." I hear him say. I watch his facial expression as he scans through the text. I pinch myself so I don't laugh and give it away. "OMG! EW!! What the hell Vic?!? Why would you make me read that?!?" He asks horrified. I can't help it, I start laughing. He is just to adorable to bear. "Is that a kellic?" "Yep." I simply say. "Jesus, I mean I love you and everything but that," he says pointing at the tablet, "that is just WRONG, like in all capitals. I'm scarred for life." He whines. "I know, that's the point." I point out. He scooches closer to me and I put my arms around his shoulders. "Do we really make it that obvious?" He asks shyly. I don't know how to answer, so I just shrug my shoulders in reply.