chapter 6

~Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't able to update. My WiFi wasn't working and I was sick. Just a note I made Copeland older than she is. She is 3 (almost 4) but I wanted her a little older. Thanks guys! Keep reading~

Kellin's Pov
"Babe, I'm home." I hear Kate call. "Babe, I'm home." I hear Copeland mimick. (She is going to be 6 soon) "No Copeland." Kate giggles "Say daddy we're home." "Oh otay.... daddy we're home!" I hear little Copeland call. "Back here guys!'' I shout back. I listen for the sound of Cope's little feet as she runs to the sound of my voice. When I hear it, I quickly crouch behind my amp. I hear her footsteps stop at the door. Kate knows where I am, I have done this before. It works every time. "Copelandd, try and find mee." I tease. Kate giggles. "You're the meanest daddy ever." She jokes. Copeland walks around the room looking for me. I peer around the amp and see her holding her hands out. "Where's daddy?" She asks her mom curiously. That's when I run out from my hiding place and pick her up. I kiss her cheek and smile as she looks at me in surprise. "Daddy!" She exclaims. Kate walks over to us and kisses Cope then me, and once again I feel guilt stricken as I imagine Vic's lips on mine instead of Kate's.