chapter 2

Kellin's POV
(A few hours later)
"Kellin." Vic whines mocking me. I turn my back to him. "You're still mad at me?" I hear him chuckle. "Yes!" I yell. I can't see him but I know he is probably scrunching his nose. He made me read every kellic there was in his library, and there was A lot. I feel him step closer and I try not to smile. I hate how likeable he is. I literally can't stay mad at him longer than one day. Its annoying. I feel him stepping closer, and he casually wraps his arms around my waist. Instead of leaning back like I usually do, I lean forward. "Oh come on kells." He whines mocking me again. I slowly turn around to glare at him. "I'm trying to be mad at you right now." I say sternly with a hint of sarcasm. "And Kate will be home with Copeland soon soooo." I already know he is probably going to have a smart ass remark, but I don't say anything. "So? She knows we are ''best friends." He says, using his fingers to quote the air when he says best friends. I glare at him. "Ooh if only looks could kill." He says sarcastically. "What are you so worried about?" He asks dramatically. "I'm not worried but if she knows you were here she will ask what we did, and I'm bad at lying, so she can tell when I'm guilty." I explained frustrated. Don't get me wrong, I love Kate and Copeland. I really do, but vic and I have a bond. I feel like a totally different person when I'm around him. "She can never know about this, and you should know that by know, I can't do that do Copeland." I said sternly. I was starting to get upset, I could feel my eyes brimming with tears.

~i hope you enjoy my kellic. The beginning is slow, (and I'm still writing) but please hang in there and read any updates! Any stories that are similar are concidental and are my own thoughts so please don't copy and take it as your own. Like I said before, feel free to comment or point out mistakes! Thank you~