chapter 7

~hey guys! Sorry i haven't updated in so long, but I have been really busy and I wasn't sure if I wanted to post the rest of this story. BUT since it does have so many views I suppose I can finish it. Hope you guys enjoy it... Thank you!!~

Vic's POV
"Dude what's bothering you?" "Usually I can't shut you up." Asks my brother Mike.

I say nothing. He's right of course , but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it. I was sitting in a bean bag chair, he sits in the one next to me.

"Dude, I'm not stupid. I can see it in your face." "Did you and kellin fight?"

I shrug and mutter "kinda."

"Oh man. I'm sorry, what happened?" He asks again.

So I tell him everything because we are brothers and we don't keep secrets from each other.

He looks at me and says, " well everything happens for a reason Vic."

I smile. "You sound like an old man, don't talk like that" I pause to laugh and he does too.
"And I'm the big brother here, I'm the one who is supposed to be giving you advice. Not the other way around." I say.

Tony and Jaime left a little while ago, so it was just me and Mikey.

He rolls his eyes. "I will always be here vic, and everything will work itself out." He promises.

I smile and pull him into a hug, and whisper "I don't know what I would do without you Mikey. I love you."

He smirks. " oh come on don't get all mushy on me victor." He replies sternly. Then we both crack up laughing.