Holdin' out (Hiro) (Raksha Bandhan special)

A/N: Wow! I love Holdin out. Listening to this song takes me back to October 2018. It was my aunt's marriage and when it was sunset, I used to lay on the bed, listen to this song and Anything for you as the sun rays fall on the window glass, making the bedroom yellow and orange-coloured. This song brings me octorange vibes (october+orange nostalgia). He's so cute in this picture. So, here's a Raksha Bandhan, sibling Hiro x reader with the song.

Singing to myself
Singing for the neighbours
Holdin' on for work
Holdin' on to paper

You were Hiro's twin. You always stuck with him whenever you guys got into trouble. Say, you both, tagging Tadashi along, made rocket boots for Mochi, but instead the cat got slammed on the cafe window. You guys also made newer inventions and you were lucky that you had the best siblings ever.

I was on the left
You were only fading
I was on my own
Starin' at the ceiling
Hold, holdin' out

Years ago, when you were 3, you found out that your parents died in an accident. You were only little and you did not know what death is like. But you thought that your parents were in paradise.

Read it on a map
Never how I planned it
Holdin' on for work
Taking it for granted
I was looking up
I was being blinded
Holdin' on for work
Hopin' that I'd find it

When you grew into a young, 4-year-old child, you went to high school, like Tadashi and your twin Hiro. You always were bullied because of your intelligence. But Tadashi was always there to save you. Sometimes, you would save Hiro from the bullies.

I was looking up
Holding on to patience
Counting up the days
Days that I'd been waiting
You can take your time
I'll be on the front porch
Keepin' on the light
You can see it if you look for it

By the time you turned 14 and already graduated high school, you got into SFIT. Except for Hiro, who would waste time in those bot-fights. Tadashi and you inspired Hiro to get into SFIT and he thanked the both of you. When the day finally came, you were beyond happy. Say that you were overjoyed that Hiro, finally, got admission to SFIT. But at the same night, you could not expect this.

I would lie awake at night
Hopin' that one day I'd arrive
I had waited all my life

Tadashi sacrificed his life for his professor. You were wrecked, but Hiro was more depressed than ever. You tried comforting him, but to your surprise he pushed you away.

You were at the funeral with him. You both did not speak for days and you could not go to SFIT. Tadashi loved both of you. Hiro loved you, too.

Days later, you found Hiro working onto something along with Baymax. You knew Baymax and Tadashi was the one to introduce him to you. Hiro told you everything, from the warehouse to the kabuki-masked man. It scared you and you needed to protect Hiro. But he wanted to find the man in the mask who stole is presentation.

After a few days, you and Hiro made a group called Big hero 7. You all went to an abandoned island which Baymax found where the man should be. Once you knew that the kabuki-masked man was Krei, a force hits you.

You had super-strength and your suit was somehow similar to Honey Lemon's suit. Except that it was (Fav. Col) and (Sec. Fav. Col). You, along with Baymax, lifted the chunk which hit you.

A few minutes later, when the kabuki mask was separated from the owner, you could not believe who it was. Your and Tadashi's professor, the one person who was supposed to teach Hiro, the one who died along with your brother. Or so, you thought.

Callaghan.

Hiro was angry and tried to kill him
You knew Tadashi would not want that. You tried to stop Baymax. After Baymax was brought back to his original self, Hiro yelled at you.

"(N)! I thought you were on my side! That's what siblings do! But now, I don't think that you cared for Tadashi!" Hiro tells you.

"Hiro! Tadashi never wanted that!"

Soon, Hiro left you. When Fred called his butler and you rode to your home, you saw your brother. He was crying. You were the first one to hug him.

"(N), I'm so sorry that I behaved like this."

You confronted him that it wasn't his fault. Sometimes, siblings fight. Right?

Days after you all caught Callaghan and he ended up in jail and Hiro started going to SFIT, you made a bracelet. A bracelet for your sibling (we call it a rakhi). You waited for him to show up.

"Hey, (N). What's up?"

You did not respond. You tied up the bracelet to his wrist. He was confused.

"Hiro, you are the best sibling I have ever had. And I am tying this up, because this signifies our bond. I found out that there is a festival called Raksha Bandhan where a sister ties a bracelet around his wrist and I thought that we should celebrate, too. I promise you this that I will protect you, no matter what. You should also take a vow, too."

"I don't know anything about this festival, but I promise you that I will, also, protect you." He fed you a doughnut from Cass's cafe. He gave you a hug and you hug him, in return.

Later, you taught Hiro how to make a rakhi and you both went to Tadashi's grave tie a long rakhi around his grave.

Yeah I was holdin'
Holding you
Yeah I was holdin'
Waited for you
Waited for

A/N: Alas! Today is Rakhi Bandhan! My brother-figure thinks that I am making a romantic Hiro x reader and says that I am having *cough* *cough* that with him. I'll beat him up.