Sleeping with you (Older!Jin) (unedited)

A/N: This was inspired by the above picture from Quora. Credits to the artist and the Quora user. Don't kill me! I liked it and I took a screenshot! I'll make a similar one for the rest of the characters.

(Fav. Col): Favorite colour

You and Jin are older and have a baby. Hehehuhu ;-)

You just stare at the window whilst washing the utensils. Later, you hear the door open and feel someone's arms around your waist.

"Hey you." Jin whispers onto your ear, giving you chills. He kisses your shoulder.

"Hey." You whisper back.

"How was your day?"

"Fine. It was good. Yours?"

"Mine was also good." He nuzzles into your neck. "So, how's the thesis going?" He asks you. You are a writer and you are writing a thesis, which is currently ongoing.

"It's going fine, too. Not to mention that our daughter/son (A/N: Choose any) joined me in writing it."

"Hmm. Looks like he/she's going to be like you, someday."

"Or, maybe like you."

You are wearing your thin-strapped, (Fav. Col) summer dress that Jin gave you on your birthday. Your back, upto your shoulder blade, is exposed, giving your husband access to it to trace your skin. The tension and the atmosphere between the both of you is hotter than you think (A/N: no dirty thoughts).

"So, did you had dinner?" You ask him.

"Yep. I did." He kisses your temple and lets go of you. He notices your yawning, which means that he knows you have been working hard, from day till night. He asks where (Baby's name) is. You tell him that he/she is sleeping.

"Why not you take some rest?" He tells you.

"Um...no thanks."

"(N), as a doctor, I'm advising you to rest."

"Well, you should also rest too. You've also been working the whole day." You drag him outside the kitchen and steal kisses with him. He does not know that you are going to drag him to your bedroom and lock him in, so that he does not irritate you about his advice, changes his dress, takes a bath and sleep with you and (baby's name).

---------

Timeskip-a-ling-ling,

You fall asleep, with Jin on the other side and (baby's name) in the middle. Little do you know, Jin wakes up in the middle of the night, shifts the baby to his side and sleeps beside you.

When the sun rises up, the child wakes up and gets astonished. He/she thinks that you both are gone. But, Jin is sleeping right beside you and his arm is wrapped around your waist. His face is hidden in your hair. Your hands are on his chest. And you both are still sleeping.

Your baby is like 'What?'

----------

A/N: Hey munchkins, how are you? Here is the second oneshot of Jin from 'Abominable'. Hehehe. Did you guys feel the heat after reading this? Please, I'm not having a dirty mind. Hmm. I know, it's short. But it's cute. Oh, wait! Here's an extra scene.

--------

After hours of sleeping, you go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Soon you hear a voice which says, "How was your sleep?"

You recognise that it is Jin. "It was good sleeping with you after you put (baby's name) aside."

"What?"

"Jin, I know everything. And you can't stop me from knowing." You smile at him.

He only smirks at you. He comes closer to you and whispers in your ear, huskily. "(Baby's name) should sleep in her room and we can make another baby, don't you think?"

"Yeah- wait, what?"

--------

A/N: Wheeze! Jin is going to be so mad at me! Oh, wait. He already is. O_o *hides under a blanket*