Pregnant (Older!Jin)

A/N: Based on a dream I had. I have a lot of dreams about him. Q-Q

You went to the bathroom, feeling unwell, but thank the lord your husband was not here. If he was here, he would have been worried. But all of a sudden, a realisation hit you like a truck. All these weeks you were feeling nauseous, tired and having mood swings, was it possible that you were pregnant?

You dressed up, went to a pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test kit. You went back home, tested it and guess what? It showed two sticks. Well, you guessed right. How did it turn out? It started two weeks ago, when you and your husband did that thing. Yeah, you both made love, having each other's consent. Let's just say...

Your husband impregnated you.

                                                                         ꧁༺༻꧂

"Yeah, I feel the same thing too." You laughed while talking to Yi on the phone. You were close to Yi and Peng. Since Peng was your cousin-in-law (A/N: is that a thing?) and Yi was your best friend, talking to them made you feel better.

"Hey Yi. I have something to tell you."

Yi paused.

"I'm... pregnant." You told her.

Yi was shocked. "Hang on... WHAT?!" she screamed.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant." You hid your red face with your one hand which was free.

"Wait-- did (N.) said she's pregnant?" You heard someone ask that. Well, it's Peng anyways.

"Yep, Peng. She's pregnant." Yi smiled at you. Yep, it was Peng who asked the question. Hearing the conformation, Peng cheered and screamed, "I'm gonna be an uncle! Woohoo!"

"Hey, does Jin know?" Yi asked you.

"I don't know, Yi, but he'll find out. You know that he is a doctor." You sigh. "What if he doesn't want a baby?"

"He sure would want one. C'mon, (N.), he loves you. He would never abandon you. You are all that matters to him." Yi reassured you.

"Thanks, Yi."

꧁༺༻꧂

Meanwhile,

"I don't know what's with my wife. I mean, she is acting weird, she's having mood swings and feels nauseous. I guess I have to examine my wife by myself." Jin told his colleague.

"It happens to women, you know." His colleague replied. Soon, his eyes widened as realisation hit him.

"Wait--- do you think she might be...?" They quickly shared a glance, until the colleague asked, "Did you guys do something weird?"

"Ugh! I'm an idiot!" Jin groaned and slammed his face on the table. "Since it's my time to leave, I have to check on my wife." And he took his bag and went away.

꧁༺༻꧂

You were watching a show on TV but you did not realise that the door was being opened until Jin wrapped his arms around your neck.

"Hey (your nickname)." He greeted and planted a kiss on your temple.

"Hey, Jin." You greeted him back. "How was your day?"

"Wasn't bad. Yours? You're feeling better, aren't you?" He asked you whilst keeping his bag on a table.

"Mine was good and of course, I am feeling better." You rubbed your tummy nervously and placed a strand of hair behind your ear. You were so freaking nervous that you were worried whether he would leave you. Like Yi said, he would not.

You went to the bedroom, changed your dress and wore your pyjamas. You stood up and stare at the cityscape beyond the window. You felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"(N.), is there something bothering you?" Your husband whispered in your ear. "No. Everything is fine." You told him. "Jin, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Jin, I am..." You inhaled sharply. "I'm..."

"I know."

Your eyes widened but you were nervous about what would happen next. But nothing happened as he said, "I'm so happy." He kissed your cheek and you turned to him.

"So, there's a colleague of mine who hinted me that you might be pregnant. And that's where I knew, you were pregnant. I love you." After that, he kissed you passionately. You put your hands on his naked chest as he was shirtless. He went from your lips to the collarbone and neck. You hummed in ecstasy until he stopped and lifted your pajama shirt. He kissed your stomach and said, "I can't wait to meet our little one."

"Me too."

"(N.), you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He kissed your forehead. He wiped the tears which streamed down your face.

"I love you too."

"And I love you also, our little one."

꧁༺༻꧂

A/N: Gahhhhhhhhh! He's too minor to be shirtless. What am I thinking? Stop! (@_@;) and next, we have Alberto on the loose. My cousin says she wants a sequel to this. What do you think?