2.

Callie's POV:
I open the door to reveal my best friend, Lacey.
After i found out i was pregnant and moved to Florida , i met Lacey. We became friends at the beach down the street from our apartment buildings and were best friends quick. She was the only support system i had in Florida. Today was the day we both dreaded for the past couple of months. Today Oaklynn and I are moving back to California mostly because i really missed my family and i didn't want Oak growing up not knowing her family.
Lacey walked into my apartment while saying something that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I can't believe this is it" Lacey said while sitting down the couch.
"I'm really going to miss you. I promise we'll see each other soon" I said
"I'm going to be the biggest loser. You know i don't have any other friends"
"Lacey, i'm doing this so i can be with my family. I miss them and I want Oak to actually know her family and not through just FaceTime" I said a bit frustrated considering this is all we'd talked about for the past week.
"i know, i'm sorry." She said looking out the patio doors
"it's fine, i know this is hard for you. It's hard for me as well i've never had a good friend like you Lacey i really appreciate you and how much you've helped and supported Oaklynn and I."
I looked up at her to see her eyes watering about to shed a tear.
"No time for crying" i laughed and hugged her
"now help me pack the last few boxes we've got a plane to catch" i said holding out my hand to help her up while still carrying a sleepy baby

Most of the furniture I sold so that i wouldn't have to take anything but what i really needed back to L.A
We finished packing our clothes in suitcases and loaded them into Laceys car. I didn't have a car because everything we needed or did was within walking distance plus it was a good exorcise.
As we were pulling up to the airport and getting our luggage out of the car i knew what was happening next
The Goodbyes.