kindigo

Me and kellin spent the whole day together it was so fun but I was still sad about what had happened with me and Andy and kellin could see I wasn't happy, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down under a tree with him, he put his hand in mine making me feel warm inside he looked at me and the pulled me closer to him so I was hugging into his chest "what's wrong indigo?" Kellin whispered in my ear making me shudder and then I realised that he cared and I trusted him I told him everything about the orphanage, my parents death and Andy and then I lifted up my sleeves, he gasped in shock tears threatened to spill and I let them I silently cried and kellin noticed, he whipped my tears away "indigo I know you loved him but your life is more important than him your beautiful, kind, smart, talented and funny don't through away your life so easily, he then did something that I didn't inspect he would do he slowly kissed every single one of my scars and then lifted his head and said " Wrists are for bracelets, not for cutting" I weakly smiled "that's my favourite quote from you kellin" I spoke softly he then took off one of his bracelets and put it on my wrist then kissed my scars one more time.

Soon time flew by it was now 8pm and me and kellin were still snuggled into each other in silence till he broke it "indigo I know we've only know each other for a day but it feels like years, your precious to me, do you wanna be my girlfriend" my eyes widen I filled with happiness I nodded and hugged him, we slowly moved in closer and kissed each other passionately our lips moving in sync.

"Kindigo" kellin spoke as we broke away I looked at him confusingly "what???" I asked him looking at him confused, he smirked oh man gawd his smirk try not to fan girl indigo "it our couple name kindigo" I smiled "I love it" we then kissed again and headed towards my bus hand in hand smiling as we went.

All I could think about was me and kellin kindigo sounds like a superhero maybe we are...two superheroes saving each other from our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OH MAH GAWD KINDIGO ITS SO CUTE AND WORKS AS WELL BUT WHAT HAPPENS WITH ANDY DUN DUN DUNNNNN YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER MUAHAHA BAII MY LOVELIES 😘😆😆😆💜💜💜