Chapter 17

"Here your two months honeymoon trip to Hawaii"Dave said. Thanks but I have no one to watch the Grace and Jack. "Y/n you got us , carina and the team will babysit them" Em said. I look at Aaron two months away. " let's do this y/n" Aaron said. So we went home and started packing. I went to start taking a shower. I undress and walked into the bathroom . Aaron follow right behind. We get into the shower. Aaron bring me closer to him.
" shower sex y/n?" Aaron we don't have time for that we have to finish so we can go to the plane .
" ooh y/n come on just one shower sex beside we're taking the jet ." Ooh the jet? " yes baby we're taking the jet" so Aaron pulled me close as we kissed he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carry me out to the bedroom. He put himself inside me trusting faster and faster inside our  wet body slapping and slamming against each other faster and faster. My legs become weaker. That day we cum a lot. We got ready to head to the jet . We said our goodbyes to the kids and the team . We arrived in Hawaii. And we got the hotel that Dave paid for. We get to our room. There was a month of worth of wine and tequila.

As I was admiring the view of the hotel room, because we were on the beach. Aaron come up behind me massaging my shoulder while kissing my neck. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed . He took off his clothes. I took off my shirt and thighs. " how did I ever get so lucky and found you"  well technically you forgot me all beaten up on your door step * language * . " that's right y/n. Are you ready to have countless sex" yes daddy. He kissed my neck down to my Brest down to my stomach. He removed his boxers and underwear. He hovered over me he goes inside me thrusting and thrusting and thrusting faster and faster and faster. My legs started shaking. My wall got tight and I felt Aaron twitch inside. We locked eyes as both our eyes shine while we cum together. Hot and Heavy breathing .
I love you mr Hotchner " I love you mrs Hotchner"

We had sex for the first 4 weeks of the first month. As we continue our second mouth in Hawaii we explore the islands. We each got everyone cool gifts. We went out to eat at this sushi place. We went to the beach and we swim . We got back to the hotel. Aaron pushed me bed taking off my bikini. He didn't wait he pulled me to the edge of the bed and he put himself inside me. Aaron twitch inside as my wall tighten around his bulge she began to trusting , faster and more trusting faster and some more trusting and faster he goes. I played with my clit . We both cum i even surprised Aaron when I squirt a bit. He cum inside me a few more times that night . For the 5 weeks of our last month came to an end we had sex . And then sex on the jet . We arrived home . No one was home yet cuz we weren't supposed to be back tomorrow night but tomorrow is Grace 2 birthday , so we came home early. We took a bath while I laid on Aaron chest. I close my eyes as I felt hands rubbing my clit. Baby can we just sleep tonight? " no sex?" Aaron we had sex for two months straight and I'm just really tired please.
" of course love" . So that night we felt asleep.

My phone goes off , I answered it.

Hello

Hey y/n it's JJ *and em*

Hi what up

Did we wake you up

No I was just waking up what's up

Umm you guys are missing Grace birthday

Yeah we are but we want to be there for sing happy birthday that why we're leaving early in the morning.

Ooh so you guys might try and make it

Yeah, hey thanks !

For what

For being together forever ♾

We love you y/n

I love you Em and JJ

Bye!!!!
Bye!!!

Aaron and I arrived to Dave house. Mommy!!!!! Daddy!!!! Jack came up running hugging the both of us . Everyone came  running up to us . As we sat around the table for dinner. Everyone gots glass of wine and some fine homemade pizza. As I was about to get a sip of wine , something was off .
" y/n you okay" carina said,  huh oh yeah. " your not drinking wine" Derek said, ooh umm ? Im going to lay down for a bit I'm just feeling a bit lightheaded right now. " we will help" carina,em,JJ said.

Carina: y/n how far are you
Y/n: I don't know 9 weeks maybe
Em: wait y/n your ?
JJ: omg that's good right?