noll

These aren't my characters. All rights go to the creators of the Netflix show "Young Royals", which is originally in Swedish. However, this book will be in English. Chapter names are Swedish numbers. You may see the occasional use of Spanish.

As much as I love Edvin Ryding and Omar Rudberg (and believe me I adore them to an insanely obsessive point), I'd like to highlight that in our crazed love for the actors, we nearly always forget to praise the writers or directors of our favorite works of art. I applaud Rojda Sekersöz and Erika Calmeyer (directors) and Lisa Ambjörn, Lars Beckung and Camilla Holter (creators), the unsung stars of Young Royals, for what they envisioned before we saw it all come to life. If you haven't seen Rojda and Lisa's Netflix deep talk, go watch it for some awesome insights on their takes on the show. Behind the camera = just as important as in front of it. :)

Obviously, Rojda will never see this, but...hi hi hi big fan big fan big fan thank you for young royals and bring it back for a season two and three and four and ten :)

Everyone say thank you Rojda and Lisa

I will do my best to respect the fact that the actors are young, and the characters are minors. That means no heavy smut. Förlåt. (look how much swedish the show taught me)

Alright. Är du redo?

Nej, me neither. ¡Vamos!

~A.M.