Chapter 10: Cause you are in love Dumb Bitch!!

Hey Guys!! Oh My Gosh! Thank you so much for the readers and the 15 votes!!!

Thank you too for all of the positive comments :DD

Anyways, Have you heard about Jelena being over again? No? Well, They are now.. But Selena still likes to be in a relationship with Justin..

Hahaha! Selena, just..no.

**************************************************************

Janny's POV

"J, Wake up....."

"No...."

"Cmon your already awake, we arrived at the airport already..." Jake said

I sighed " Fine.."

I stood up and stepped out of the car

Justin isn't with us, He's with Eddy cause he's  doing his face and everything...

All of us did too, even our finger prints was changed...

I took my pink luggage and the other bag for all of the toiletries, make ups and stuff.

We both went in, and went to starbucks and waited for the two...

Me and Jake ordered  cappuchino's and a cupcake for me..

WE both took a seat and waited.

"So... You and Justin huh?"

I looked at him " What???"

" Look, You both had kissed, maked out, and had........" He whispered something which i couldnt make out

" We had what??" I asked glaring at him...

"sueix" He whispered

"Whaaat??? Jake, I can't hear you!"

"I said, You both had SEX God DAMMIT!!!"

I looked at him and widened my eyes, I looked around and saw everyone looking at us, and looked back and do whatever they were doing.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! WE NEVER HAD SEX IDIOT!!!" I Whispered-shout 

" Umm....... Look, Janny.. You don't need to deny anything, I'm fine by it, It's just... NExt time, I want you guys to be careful. Look, I trust this guy, and I know he's gonna love, care and protect you but, I just care about you that's why I'm telling you this, and yeah I know we kidnapped him, but seriously, he is fine to me."

"Look... Jake. We never had sex, We had kissed and trust me, were not in a relationship or something, and the only reason you like him is because he plays COD II With you!!!"

He chuckled " You know... I think your right...."

 we both laughed and right there and then, the guy called my 'NAME' which is Annalise, and I went to the counter to take it.

I made my way back and noticed two unfamilliar guys sitting next to mine and Jake's seat, and I'm pretty sure I know who they are....

I sat down and saw Eddy...

"Whoaahhh!" You guys look so.. You know, Not you!!!!" I whispered-shout to Eddy

"I know, cause I'm awsome.." Eddy smirked

"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes and looked at Justin...

Whoah... He is just like a normal cute teen ager... Yes I did say cute. ;)

"Whoah, Justin is that you??"

"Umm... no, I'm ian"

"Well, I'm Annalise " I winked then shook his hands and  we all laughed