Chapter 12: THIS IS FUCKING COMFORTABLE

Hey Guys!!! So, Imma do this while doing my home work :DDD

Yess....

Okayyy...

Bye :DD

*********************************

Janny's POV

" DON'T. YOU.DARE" I told Justin

He smirked at me evily " Make Me" 

He shot me and the lights of my vest died, I glared at him, and he ran, I ran after him and he was fast so I can't really find him and since there are fogs in here..

Okay so before that, I will explain. We are in Centris, It's so coool here! Like seriously! There's a mall, Lazer tag ( Where we currently are), restaurants, bump cars, and some carnivals stuff....

Were here in a dark room, all of us wearing vests. okay so here are the teams;

Team Green: Me and Eddy

Team Blue: Justin and Jake.

Me and Eddy are currently loosing, do you know why? Coz THEY ARE CHEATING!!!

BOTH OF THEM ARE SUCH A CHEATING CHEATER WHO CHEATS :P

Does that even make sense? No? Well.... Long story short...

I know they are cheaters, but i don't know how they cheated :)

I saw Justin, hiding, he thinks that i'm at the other side...

I hid, and quietly went up to him...

I leaned to his ear pointed my gun to his vest and whispered " Who are you looking for?"

He gulped raised his arms...

I chuckled " Were you looking for me?"

He nodded, adn I chuckled, " Why?"

He shook his head.... " Was it to do this?? " Then I shot him with my lazer gun

He groaned and muttered ' dammit'

I laughed so hard and while clutching my tummy cause I seriously can't breath,and  he turned around to face me.

"What's so funny? " HE asked

"Yo-- you Should Havee-- See-n -- yo--your FACEEE!!!!" I said while laughing 

"It's not funny.." He pouted and it made me laugh harder

"Your like a--- 5 year--old --- girl!!!" I laughed again, harder, if it was even possible

He glared at me and pushed me against the wall which made me gasp and it stopped my laughing problem...

he wass holding each of my hands in either side of my head, his face nearly 3 inches away from mine...

I was breathing heavily because of how hard I laughed a while ago....

I looked at him, and he looked at me seriously and he leaned in closer, glancing at my eyes then to my lips.

I am still looking at him, shocked because of his actions, and he leaned in closer and brushed his lips on mine, and whispered ' do i still look like a little girl' against my lips, I looked at him and shook my head. He smirked and lowered down his head and put it against my chest ( Don't be such a pervert! It's nothing like that). I'm looking straight at the wall, opposite of me, and he looked up at me again and i looked at his eyes... He smirked and shook his heads and whispered ' You don't know how much i wanna kiss you until your out of breath right now'. I looked at him shock, never expecting him to say that... But the truth is, i do to... I do wanna kiss him too, But i just don't want to admit it to him... but still, i miss those perfect, pink, heart-shaped lips on mine.... He leaned in, and i nodded and he continued to lean in, he brushed his lips on mine and kissed me, where of course, kissed back. He sucked on my bottom lip which made me moaned.... I licked his mouth asking for entrance and he opened his mouth, and i inserted my tounge in his mouth started exploring his. He began to suck on my tounge, and we continued that for a while, until someone cleared their throat.