Chapter 9: He has a small Penis

Hey guys!!! Its 2013 already!!

Another new year, another new dramas, another new memories to come.

But the only thing i can say is, to all the dramas, from the bottom if my heart.... I dont give a shit, and to new memories, i hope it is gonna be useful in life and we should all....

Live while were young (A/N: sorry, i just need to)

********************************

Janny's POV

Me and justin are in the mall, me dressed up like a normal teenager helping an old man (justin bieber, jsyk)

Im holding his arm, you know, just for them to think that he's really an old man, and thank god because he's acting like one too...

We went to different kind of shops already, we bought some supras, slippers, clothes, 2 bags, and were about to buy his undies and boxers since he's a guy....

We went in a shop, and there are a lot of different kinds of undies and tank tops for guys and some pictures of some guys that are only wearing briefss....

And it is fucking disturbing....

A girl went to us and smiled and said..

" Hi, my name us Cece...May I help You??"

"ummmm, were looking for some undies, tank tops and boxers" justin answered

" Sure, ummm....who is it for???"

I looked at justin then at the girl

"ummmm, my brother, who is just as big as my grandfather, they are both exactly the same, skinny, tall, and they both have small penis''

Justins eyes widened and he glared at me while the girl chuckled....

Hah! Take that bitch!

"okay, well please follow me, do you know your size sir???"

"of course i know, did you think that i am that forgetful?!?!"

"Of course not sir, just trying to make sure..."

Then justin told the girl her size.... Then she looked for some undies and boxers and tight tank tops...

Me and Justin waited....

" so, how did you know that my penis is small, eh??"

"A girl like you don't have big ones babe "

He rolled his eyes "Guess, your tryin to get even, huh?"

" Pretty much, smart ass... "

Then after that, Cece came in and let justin try the under garnents that she brought....

Then after that we went to the cashier to pay the undies.....

I gave her my card and typed my password, then justin went beside me and i looked at him and saw his mustache falling of then when the girl was about to look i kissed justin, and used my lips to stick the mustache again, then pulled away....

I looked at the cashier who has a shock face....

" well ummm..... Hes not really my grandfather, he's actually my boyfriend.."

The cashier nodded and smiled and gave the card back to me, i thanked her and pulled justin away from the store..

I know that the girl may thinks that i am a gold digger, but who cares??

He doesnt know the real reason why i did that, so dont judge right?

Right....

Justin cleared his throat and looked at me....