Chapter 14: Welcome To My World

Hey Guys!!!

Sooo..... Ummmmm, I think this week, I will be busy, but don't worry... I'll try my best to have time to update this story ;))

So umm.... Do anyone have ideas for this story??

I'm having a Writer's block, wait.... is that what you call it??? 

Umm... How 'bout, I don't have any ideas anymore, yeah... maybe that 

So.... Let the Dramas begin =))))))))))))))))))))

********************************************

Janny's POV

I woke up with the sound of the thunder

Am i the only one who noticed that this is the first time,  ever sincewe kidnapped Justin, wherein it rained ?? WITH THUNDER!!!

Urghhh... Have I mentioned that I hate thunder??

So muchh.... It kinda, frightens mee :((

Justiinnn... I just remembered what happened last night.

My eyes started to tear up, so I rubbed my eyes and stood up and did my morning routine....

I wore a Jean short, and an american flag is printed on it, with a white tank top, ' this girl stole her own heart' phrase printed on it...

I blow dried my hair and applied lip gloss and im good to go

I was about to open my door but I heard Justin's voice, He was talking to Eddy and Jake...

I sighed, I can't go  out there, I'm not yet ready to face him yett.. Not now nor tomorrow, nor the next day. I'm just not ready

I sighed, I am not getting out of this room... Well, It's good that I have my own tv, Fridge, water despenser and there's a dvd player ;)) 

And I brought a lot of DVD's ;))

Okay so I wanna buy ice creamm :((

Cause, I really feel like eating ice cream while I'm watching some chick flicks  ;)) 

Okay, Desicion has been made... I will go out, to buy ice cream, and stuff I will need while i will stay in here, in my room....

I tip toed until I reached the door and placed my ear on the door and listened. 

I didn't hear anything soooo, maybe they're out

I smiled to myslef cause the plan is obviously working ;)

I opened the door slowly and peek through the small opening, and yes, I think i'm the only one in the house yes!!!!!!!!

I started doing my happy dance, and went out..

I went out from our room, and ran into the elevator, I pressed the ' 4' button, and waited..

the doors opened, and I inhaled and smelled the scent of Trinoma...

i smiled and maade my way out and saw the mall partt of this whole building.

I checked the Movies showing and saw a lot of good movies, Like ' Les Miserables' , ' Hansel and Gretel' and 'Parental Guidance'.... Hmmm...

I think I would just watch here :))

I would like to watch.. well people say that 'Les Miserables' is nice, soo... that is what i would watch :))

I bought a ticket, and the show would start at 3:25 pm, so I haveeeee... 1 hour left :))

I walked around thebuilding and made my way to the ground floor, I checked all the clothes stores, and din'tr found any of my type :((