First glance

Lea POV

I finally went back to my native country which is the Philippines I took a break from London and wanted to see my love ones family and friends, Boyfriend? That's different..

I also went back in the Philippines because I agreed to be one of the judges of  The Voice with the coaches named Sarah Bamboo, Apl D Ap and me Lea Salonga. I was finally ready to meet the coaches and I waved my mom goodbye,
" Bye mommy, " She waved back and in The Voice Studio I saw the coaches, the only available sit was beside this
pop/rock singer Francis Manãlac known as Bamboo. He does look handsome than I thought..he kept looking at me, what's his  problem?

Bamboo POV
Then finally the last coach came named Lea Salonga, one of the successful and international Broadway singer. I never knew she was this gorgeous in real life..I couldn't focus on the conversation and kept looking at her. When a person smack their cup on the table which made me shock and finally continue to focus on the conversation..

" Hey..It's nice to meet you Lea.." I spoke and kissed her cheeks politely, then she smiles. She replies back,
" It's nice to meet you too.." . Then we went for dinner to get to know each other but how would anyone not know about Lea Salong? She's like a book you can read all day..but I guess there are missing information that are meant to be kept private.

" So how are you guys!? " Apl yelled in excitement, " we're doing great, " Lea replied back with a generous smile..damn! this women seem serious which makes her more hot.. " I hope we'll get to know each other coaches, " Sarah politely spoke with shyness, she seems adorable.

Then we talked about stuff, favorite colors, band, Etc.

Lea POV

While we were talking I kept looking at Bamboo, this man is handsome..only if I..never mind.
" Does anyone want a shot? " Apl gave us a shot of alcohol, then we drank it.  I feel a bit tipsy, whatever! I look at this handsome guy and he spoke to me!
" Do you want me to take you home? " Bamboo spoke, I look at him and fell on top of him.." No thank you! " I yelled.

I got on an Uber and drives home safely.
" Didn't I tell you not to drink! " Mommy Ligaya yelled at me with frustration. I do feel guilty about it..I should've stopped myself. " Mom! I'm already 39! I can drink! " I replied back while looking at her being guilty.

" Who knows what must've happened! You might've have gotten pregnant or something worse! " She yells looking at me concern, of course all I did was nod. Then I went to my room kissing my mommy in the cheek because I got home safely.

I was getting ready for The Voice, and wore a classy outfit with my haired curled. Then I saw the other coaches they all look amazing! But Bamboo looks better..damn Lea! Not him! Then we sat through our chairs 🪑 and listen to the auditions. ( They were great! )

After we finished everyone left early other than me and Bamboo, " Oh you're  here still? " I look at him, he chuckles and nod. " Why? " I questioned him while I was sitting beside him. " At home, it's boring.." He replied while moving closer to me. He was about to kiss me but I stopped him, I put my finger on top of his lips and whispered. " You're married.."

I smile and stood up, " I need to go, Mommy Ligaya is probably mad now.." I told him and walk out of the table.