Stressful situations

Third person POV.
Lea finally got home and greeted her mother, " Good evening mommy, " she took her mother's hands and put it on her head ( A filipino type of greetings for older people, a show of respect, )

" Lea, how are you I made adobo your favorite dish! you must've been hungry.." Mommy Ligaya replies back and got her food. " Thank you mom, Have you eaten yet? " Lea questioned while eating the food Mommy Ligaya made her.
" I'm ok anak, enjoy ok, you don't have to worry about me. " She kissed her daughters forehead.
" Thank you mommy, I need to go and sleep now I'm tired and the auditions were great, " she talked while walking up to her room. " Ok anak! Good night! " Mommy ligaya yells, then started to wash the dishes.

In Lea's room
She couldn't sleep thinking about the situation earlier...She sat up and look through social media.
She looked through videos while smiling, she stopped by at the comments and found a comment that irritated her.
" Bamboo is probably hitting up Lea! Damn! she's gorgeous!  Bamboos third victim?! " - ????
" Motherfckers! " Lea thought and sat up seriously.

" As you all know..we just met and I'm not interested in him, I'm not a victim to anyone..or a choice. "
She politely replied and slept while hearing a bunch of notifications. She woke up not bothering to look at her phone.
" These people just assume things they never even seen.." Lea thought while putting on her blazer. Then she went downstairs just to hear her mother preparing breakfast.

After she ate, she thanked her mother for the delicious breakfast. " Mommy thank you for breakfast I'll go now.." Lea spoke and bowed down to her mom.  While she was at her car she got stuck on traffic ( Manila is known for their traffics, )   " Ugh! I'm late!! " Lea cursed out, she looks at the radio and thought of playing music to calm her down. She was in the parking lot and ran to the elevator then to The Voice studio.

Bamboo and Lea.
" I'm sorry I'm late! I was caught up in the traffic this morning! " She bows her head down while breathing for air.
" No need for the apology, you're actually early " Bamboo tease her while walking up to Lea.
" The others might've been stuck in the traffic too, " Lea replied and walked passed Bamboo then sat down.

" I— " Bamboo was about to say something but Lea interrupted him,
" Look I don't need your statements, people will assume inaccurately statements about us workers.."  She spoke then looked at her phone, she was dealing with people in the internet while not bothering to say anything. Bamboo didn't say anything then looked up to see Apl and Sarah beside the door.

" Wow Lea you are more professional than I thought, " Apl at the back speaking which made her to stop looking at her phone. " oh you're here.." Lea smiles and stood up to go and shake both Apl and Sarah's hands, which Bamboo did too.

Meeting-
While they were having conversations about The Voice studio, Lea was busy on her phone while dealing with people.
" As I said no phones while we're having a meeting, " Bamboo spoke and took Lea's phone.
" I'm dealing with personal stuff right now so I'm hoping you'll give me my phone, " Lea spoke while sounding persistent to finish the arguments online. Lea was also irritated, so she just took the phone out of nowhere.

" Nope, you'll get it back after our meeting, " Bamboo took back the phone and sat down. Lea had no choice but sit down and listen to the meeting.