How much is it?

After the meeting :) 18+!! 😭⚠️⚠️‼️
They bowed down to everyone in the room and leave, Lea was about to go home but she remembered her phone is with Bamboo. She was wondering where Bamboo was until she heard sounds in a room. Lea opened the door and saw Bamboo sitting down looking at his phone.  " May I please have my phone back? " Lea questioned him and walks up to him.

" Not until you do what I told you to do.." Bamboo whispered and looks at her in the eye. " And what shall that be? " Lea questioned while sounding irritated, she really need her phone. Bamboo smirks and bite his lips.

" Look if you're trying to have sex with me, I'm not gonna accept it, you're married, " Lea spoke and took her phone then starts to walk towards the door. " So what? " Bamboo then put his hands around her waist.
" That'll be called cheating, " She sarcastically replied back while taking his arms off then she faced him.

" I know you need some kind of solution to release the stress you have been feeling, this is the best solution.." He whispered to Lea's ears, then starts to caress her legs to her thigh then kissed her neck.
" I...I..How much.." She hesitated to give an answer. Bamboo chuckles then kissed her. " No need for that.." He whispers then starts to unbutton her top.

Worried Mother.. ❤️ ( Spread the Gospel and Repent and Believe in God and Jesus Christ! )
While they were having fun, her phone started to ring. Moans were everywhere, Lea was about to take her phone and answer it, however Bamboo stopped her and continue to thrust and thrust until they reached their climax,

As they both reached their climax, Bamboo took out his manhood and dropped his semen on the ground to prevent her from getting pregnant ( At the age of 39? Lol I don't know if she can get pregnant still ) After she finally was on her stable breathing pattern she opened her phone and called her Mom the one who kept calling while they were having s*x.

" M-mom.." Lea stutters, " Anak! I'm worried! You haven't been home and it's already 1:30! All your co-coach's are already at their home! Why aren't you here?! Did something happen? " Mommy ligaya yells at the phone which made her flinch. " I'm sorry mommy, I'll come home now it's just that I forgot the schedule for the next auditions. "

" Ok anak don't make me to worried! Just go home safe ok? " Mommy ligaya spoke, " Of course.." Lea replied back.
She hands him the money, " Here, " She spoke, " No need, we can have it anytime you want and it's free, " Bamboo spoke and then kissed her again. She then put back her clothes and went back home, not making anyone suspect a thing even the internet, her mother, and co-coaches. It's only between Lea and Bamboo.