Nico Di Angelo Oneshot

Readers Pov
You and Nico were best friends. He trusted you with many secrets that he wouldn't even tell Hazel. One day you guys decided to watch a movie in the Poseidon cabin (percy wasn't there so you had the cabin to yourself) You said "Lets watch the Disney movie where Hades has blue hair." Nico said "No lets watch the nightmare on elm street." After a while of arguing we finally agreed "Thanks death boy." He blushed a crimson red. You giggled and started watching the movie. After a while you felt a wave of sleepiness fall over you. After a while you fell asleep with your head on his shoulder. Once he realized you were asleep his surprisingly strong arms brought you back to your bed. He placed you down on your bed and laid down next to you. He started saying "I need to tell you something. I've kinda had a crush on you for a while." You just woke up and heard everything he said. You couldn't control yourself anymore. You leaned in and kissed him. Full on the lips. At first he was surprised but then he kissed back. After a while you broke apart and you were both grinning. You said "Is the famous Nico Di Angelo Son of Hades God of death grinning?" With a fake shocked voice. Then percy walked in and went over to Nico and said "Look here death boy if you do anything to my sister you better run." Then the song Crusin for a Brusin came from your phone. We heard it and we all started laughing. We all went to sleep. You went to sleep in the arms of your death boy.