Maintaining distance...

Next day was Saturday so Pugazh anna and Ashwin went out as usual, Rakshan anna came and woke Sivaangi up and saw her dried tears.

"Thangam", he woke up and she sat up, "Yenna thangam?", she said wiping and rubbing her eyes.

"Aluthiyaa thangam?", he asked and she looked down, she shares everything with her brothers and she shared her feelings with her brothers too.

"Anne Ashwin Pavi'kku propose panni irukaar", she said tears streaming down her face and he hugged her letting her cry.

"Thangam Pugazh Pavi'ya love panraan da", he said and she pulled away, no this can't happen, she thought.

"Anne ithu Pugazh anna'kku theriya koodaathu, please avar'a seekram vara sollu Ashwin ethuvum solli irunthaa anna udanju poaiduvaan ne", she said and got up quickly dialing her brother.

"Hello anne veeta vaa ne... illa ne chumma thaa", she said while Rakshan tried to calm her down, "Thangam anna udanju poana naa sethuduven ne I can't see you both heartbroken like that", she said walking back and forth wiping her tears.

"Pavi'kku edupom", she said and called Pavi, "Pavi yenna bathil nethu sonna?", she asked frantically and Rakshan anna sat down rubbing his face.

"Yenna solra Pavi?... Apo nee Pugazh anna'va love panriyaa?... Seri seri time kudu aana ipove commit aagatha... Aama Pugazh anna unna... unna virumburaar", she said and end the call.

"Thangam yenna sonnaa?", Rakshan asked, "Thangam Pavi confused'a irukka she loves Pugazh anna aana doubt'la irukka so Ashwin kitta time ketu irukka", she said and sat on the bed.

This is a mess... a mess I made, she thought her hands shaking, "Anne Pugazh anna Pavi'kku propose panni avar santhoshama irukanum, Ashwin hurt aavar but it's for his best, Pavi innoruthana nenachu kittu avar kooda vazhnthu rendu perayum eamaatha koodaathu", she said.

"Aana ithellaam yepdi?", she said her voice breaking, she can't let her brothers get hurt at any cost, but Ashwin is also her life.

"Nee fresh aagittu vaa thangam yosipom", he said rubbing his face again and again, she refreshed and they talked for some time.

"Sivaangi yaar vanthu irukka paar", her father called and they both went down, "NIVAS ANNA DIWAKAR ANNA!!", she shouted and jumped on Nivas anna.

"Heyy kutty ma", he whispered and she started crying, "Neenga rendu perum oru pothum enna nenachu, paaka varala yenna? en kooda pesaatheenga", she said.

Her periyamma sons, her other most protective and favorite brothers are meeting her after an year.

"Aiyoo kutty apdi illa da chellom anna unna marapana?", Diwakar anna asked, "Dei ennayum serthuko da", Nivas anna said still holding her.

"Ei Sivu avangal'a vidu di ukkarattum", Master said, "Po pa mudiyaathu", she said and Diwakar smiled sitting down.

Nivas anna smiled carrying her and seating himself down with her on his lap, "Aprom rendu perum yepdi irukeenga?", Rakshan anna.

"Naanga rendu perum super da", they said and Sivaangi lied on Nivas anna's chest, he wiped her tears.

"Innime un annas rendu perum unna vittu poga maatom kutty promise", Nivas anna said, "Naa poren ne, London'kku", she said.

"Theriyum da sithappa sonnaar... unakku surprise'a irukkatum'nu thaa innonu solla vanthom... naamalum London varom", Diwakar anna said and she looked up.

"Unmaiyaavaa?", she asked and they both nodded, she got up from Nivas anna and started jumping up and down.

"Thangam?", Rakshan anna asked keeping his hand on his chest, "Aiyoo thangam apdi illa I love you too thangam", she said hugging him.

"Apo nammala?", the other two asked, "Ungalayum thaa ne I love you two", she said hugging them, "Apo enna?", Pugazh said from the doorway along with Ashwin.

Her face changed from happiness to sadness, she quickly ran and hugged Pugazh crying to his shoulder.

"I love you ne, I love you a lot, I love you the most ne", she cried while he consoled her, "Yenna aachu papa?", he asked and she shook her head nothing wiping her tears.

"Rowdy thank you nethu unnaala thaa...", he started but she stopped him, "Ashwin itha pathi piraggu pesalaama?", she asked and he nodded confused.

She has never called him Ashwin from the day they met, "Ashwin ulla vaa pa", Master called and all three went in, "Anne nee ok thaane?", Sivaangi asked Pugazh.

"Enakku yenna papa I am ok da, yen kekura?", he said happily and she understood Ashwin hadn't told about it yet.

"Onnum illa da thangam ketta kanavu kandu irukaa", Rakshan said and she nodded sitting with her nighty boy😜 brothers.

"Yenna kutty unakkellaam ketta kanavu varumaa yenna?", Nivas anna asked, "Anne!!", she yelped and pinched him.

"Ouch valikuthu di", he said and she stuck her tongue out, Ashwin was admiring her cuteness and suddenly broke out of it.

Dei nee yen da aval'a rasikura? you love Pavithra, he thought and Master went to the kitchen, "Anga varuvala paarthukuren", Nivas anna said.

"Yenga?", Ashwin asked, "Ah!! orudamum illa", she jumped before her brothers could answer, she eyed them not to tell.

They were confused except Rakshan anna, but they stayed quiet, "Kutty culturals'la participate panra endu kelvi patten", Diwakar anna said.

"Aama ne Pavi poana muraiye keta naa seiyala athaan intha murai paadalaam endu iruken", she said.

"Kanna anna un kooda paadatta?", Nivas anna asked, "Thangam outsider enga kooda paadalaama?", she asked.

"Hmm.. padalaam", Ashwin said instead of Rakshan and she nodded, "Apo ok", she said, "Apo naa thaa paduven", Diwa anna said.

"Mudiyaa naa thaa first'a sonnen", Nivas anna said, "Po da naa thaa", "Mudiyaathu naa", "Dei naa", "Partner naa", they fought.

Sivaangi rolled her eyes and got up keeping her hands on her hips, "Oii hello naa onnum avalo periyaa aal illa ivalo scene poattu enna romba tease pannaatheenga moonu perum sernthu paaduvom yepdi?", she asked and they nodded.

"Rowdy paaduvaala yenna?", Ashwin asked surprised not knowing about this, "Super'a paaduvaa", said all but she didn't blush nor did she smile.

"Seri oru paatu paadu kutty romba naal aachu da", Nivas anna said and she nodded sitting down and she met with Ashwin's eyes.

A pang of sadness hit her, she closed her eyes and started to sing...

Silanerathil namm paarvaigal thavaragavae edai podumae
Mazhai nerathil vizhiyorathil iruzhagavae oli thondrumae
Idhayam edai podavae idhayam thadaiyaai illai
Purindhadhum varundhinen unnidam...mmmm
Ennai nee maatrinaai
Engum niram poottinaai
En manam illaiyae ennidam

She quickly opened her eyes breathing hard, why was she affected this much?, she asked herself, he never loved me.

No I can't make my family sad for this one person who never even looked at me as a women, I have to maintain distance with him, she thought.

"Kutty yenna aachu da?", the nighty bros asked knowing her, "Onnum illa ne vaa practice panna pogalam", she said getting up and wiping her tears.

Ashwin who was mesmerized in her beautiful voice, opened his eyes and saw her wiping her tears, his heart hurt seeing it confusing him.

"APPA!! Naa annangal kooda periyamma veeta poren innaikku angeye nikkuren", she shouted, "Seri chellom paarthu po", he said.

"Pugazh anna neeyum vaaven un kooda pesanum", she said and he nodded, "Appa naa konjathaala vathudren", he said.

"Seri da bathroma poaittu vaa", Master said coming out, "Thangam varen", she said and rushed not looking at Ashwin.

Ashwin got really hurt seeing his rowdy not talking with him and he wanted to confront her, he made a mental plan to talk to her...

That's it guys... adios👋