Permission and Moving out?

Ashwin dropped her near the ground entrance and kissed her taking her hand in his, "Un anna'ngalta ippove solvoma? Illa piraggaa?", he asked.

"Ipo solvom naa onnum annas kitta irunthu maraicha illa", she said and he nods kissing her forehead.

They go to where everyone was with their hands interlocked, their group sees this and started to cheer.

The nighty brothers hugged her, "Apo innime adutha maapla pombala ready?", Sharath anna asked and the couples blushed.

"Summa iru partner", Ashwin said, "Maapla naanga un kooda kathaikanum da", Pugazh and Rakshan anna said.

Ashwin nodded and went with them while Sivaangi talked with the girls, "Maapla nee unmaiyaa thangachii'ya virmburiyaa?", asked Pugazh making him startle at the sudden question.

"Yenna da ipdi kekura? Romba da, intha one week ava enna ignore pannathu enna uyir'oda saavadichuthu da, ava illaama oru nimisham koodi irukka mudiyaathu", he said and the brothers looked at each other.

They suddenly engulfed him in a hug, "Ithu pothum da engalukku vera oru kelviyum keka avasiyam illa", Rakshan anna said.

"Naa innaikke appa kooda vanthu pesuren, naa aval'a en kooda koottittu pogatta?", he asked, "Yenna da solra puriyala?", they asked.

"Illa ava illaatha antha oru week naa nimathiyaa thoongala saapdala, onnume seiyaa mudiyala, ipo ava enda endu aana piraggu ennaala aval'a vittu irukka mudiyumaa'nu theriyala naa aval'a en veetul'a vechu irukkava? Can I move her in with me?", he asked and the brothers looked shock.

They calmed their mind, "Seri da aana nee intha last year'a mudi athukku piraggu maarattum", they said and he thought for sometime understanding their concern.

"Unakku Company'um apo oralvu stable aagidum, naangalum join panniduvom unakku athuvum support'a irukka ithu easy'a irukkum", Rakshan said.

Ashwin nodded ok and went with the others, "Apo Sivaangi London?", Diwa anna asked and she looked at Ashwin.

"Cancel ne", she said and all clapped happily knowing their smile machine was gonna be with them hereafter.

It was time for the results to be announced, "Singing goes to Sivaangi Diwakar and Nivas", they announced and all cheered.

Especially Ashwin, who was proud of her, they received the award and came back, "Ok innaikku party", they all said.

All went back home and the paasamalars talked with their father and arranged a small get together on their terrace.

Master accepted and all came in the evening, "Appa naa unga kooda konjam pesanum", Ashwin said and Sivaangi stopped coming next to them.

"Sollu pa", Master said and the others moved to the terrace leaving the couples and Master alone in the living room.

"Appa naa Sivaangi'ya love panren", he said and Master looked at Sivaangi, "Naanum love panren pa", she said.

"Ithu yepo'leirunthu?", he asked, "Innaikku", the couples said together and Sivaangi looked down.

"Ashwin enakku un mela mulu nambikkai irukku pa illana muthal ellaam un kooda Sivaangi'ya thaniyavaa anupi irukka maaten", Master said and Sivaangi looked at him shocked.

"Aana oru appa'va enakku oru kadamai irukku, neenga ipo thaa padikureenga padichu mudichu vela endu ondu irunthaa thaa", Master said and Ashwin nodded.

"Appa ithu yaarukkume theriyaathu unga pilaygal'a thavira, appa naa AK Group of Companies'oda Owner", Ashwin said and Master looked at Sivaangi in shock.

Sivaangi nodded and he sighed, "Sivaangi apo nee kalyaanam pannikka ready'a?", Master asked, "Unga sammatham illaama illa pa", she said and Ashwin smiled.

"Seri Ashwin college mudikattum amma'va koottittu vanthu pesu pa", Master said getting up from the couch.

These two looked shocked, "Appa apo?", Sivaangi asked these two getting up, "Aama chellam enakku un santhosham thaa mukkiyam, Ashwin nalla paiyan un decision correct da", he said.

These two got his blessings and he left, these two looked at each other and Ashwin picked Sivaangi up spinning her.

"I love you so much Sivaangi ma", he said and dropped her, "I love you too Ashwineyy", she said and they shared a beautiful long kiss.

"Seri vaa avangal'ukku poai surprise pannalaam", he said and she pulled him, "Ashwineyy bayamuruthuvom first'a piraggu soluvom", she said.

He laughed at her antics, "Prank?", he asked and she nodded, "Seri vaa", he said and both went up with gloomy faces.

"Yenna aachu maapla?", Pugazh anna asked, "Ok sollala'yaa", Rakshan anna asked, "Paravaala bro naanga help panrom", Nivas anna said.

"Aama bro naanga venna ungalukku thiruttu kalyaanam panni veikurom", Diwa anna said, all this while ashaangi was speechless.

The brothers didn't not let them speak, but they were talking about runaway marriage too, "Dei neengellam annangal'a da?", Sivaangi asked.

"Yenna thangachii ipdi mariyaatha koranchudichu?", Nivas anna asked these two laughed and hi-fied.

"Anne appa ok sollitar", she said and jumped on Nivas anna who held her while others cheered, "Athu yenna di Nivas vantha aven mela kuthikura?", Diwa anna asked.

"Athu apdi thaa nee po ne", she said while Ashwin sat on the chair smiling at her antics, he looked at Pavithra for a second.

He saw her and felt a sistery feeling, now he understood that all this time the feeling he experienced with Pavi was a sibling feeling.

He felt guilty making Sivaangi do all his love work when she was in love with him, and he was with her deep down.

They enjoyed and one by one all left, "Ashwineyy orukkaa vaanga", Sivaangi said after bidding bye to others.

"Nee nadathu papa", Pugazh said with a smirk and the brothers went to do their work, "Ada chi po ne", she said and dragged Ashwin to her room and locked the door.

"Yenna aachu Ashwineyy?", she asked and he looked at her shocked, "I am sorry ma", he said and hugged her.

"Yen Ashwineyy?", she asked running her hands through his hair while he cried into her shoulders.

"Alaatha Ashwineyy", she said and wiped his tears pulling him away from the hug, "Naa innaikku Pavithra'va paartha pothu thaa unnarnthen naa ava'va love pannave illa endu. Unna thaa starting'la irunthu love panren aana itha ariyaama naa unna love'kku help pannu athu ithu'nu evalo seiya solli hurt panni iruken. Enakku guilty'a irukku", he said and she smiled wiping his tears.

"Aiyoo ithukku thaa kozhantha alureengala? Naa hurt aanen Ashwin aana it's not your fault, feelings can't be controlled, athu mattum illa now I am yours just like you are mine so innime kavalpadakoodaathu", she said and he nodded.

"Seri ok appa kitta yen move panratha pathi sollala?", she asked and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Athuvaa ma un annagal thaa sonnanga", he said and told about what Pugazh and Rakshan anna said.

"Ohh avanga sonnathum seri thaa apo ok", she said cutely tempting him, he moved her towards the wall and caged her in between him and the wall...

That's it guys... adios👋

Happy New Year guys!!! May this year be good-best for all of you...