Farewell? Party💙

Guys I seriously can't believe that ESP came out on Pongal, cuz some might know that in my first story I put that ESP will be released on Pongal and it was... I was in shock the whole day and thank you guys for all your support.

I don't comment nowadays since I have my days packed, but I see most of them and comment, but I just want to say thank you to all of you for your support and love...

Now on with the story...

"Yen enga thangachii'ku reason sonna thaa party'ku varuveengala?", he asked while Ashwin was kissing her side neck and shoulders.

"Aiyoo anne apdi illa ne sorry summa thaa keaten", she said and Nivas anna laughed, "Patharaatha ma, naa summa sonnen", he said.

"Athu ennana chellam naanga London poromla", he said and her face fell, even though she loves Ashwin, her brothers mean lot to her.

Fair enough to say, she loves her brothers more than Ashwin, "Oh", she said and Ashwin stopped his ministrations.

"Kanna kavala padaatha, anna rendu perum holidays'ku kattaayam papa'va vanthu paapom promise", he said.

A tear slipped out of her eyes, her brothers always know what she feels no matter what, Ashwin wiped her tears understanding her.

"Aana ennaala thaane neenga intha decision'e first'a edutheenga, athunaala thaane ipo London poreenga", she said.

"Chellam ennadaa nee, engalukku neenaa uyir da, unakkaaga thaa first'a othukondom, but now athu engalukku oru chance kudukkum endra nambikaila thaa ipo naama porom. So please no guilty feelings", he said and she chuckled wiping her tears.

"Seri ok naa varen ipove naama ellaarum sernthu decide pannalaam", she said, "Yen da? Nee Ashwin kooda time spend pannu da", he said and she blushed.

"Athellaam piraggu spend panren, naa ipo en annas rendu per kooda thaa time spend pannanum so naa varen", she said.

Nivas anna started to protest, "Shhh... no arguments", she said and cut the call having a smile on her face.

Ashwin gave her a questioning look and she explained everything from the start, to the party till how she was gonna go and meet them now.

"Apo enna vida un annangal thaa unakku mukkiyamaa?", he asked playfully, "Aama yaara irunthaalum annangal thaa  mukkiyam", she said.

"Adi paavi", he said and kept his hand on his mouth in shock and she giggled, "Seri enakku ithukellaam time illa naa poitu vaaren, you know I am a busy women", she said taking her bag from the couch.

"Yeii naa oru mukkiyamaana vishyathula irunthen", he said and she blushed pecking his lips, "Piraggu senior promise", she said and moved.

He pulled her by her arm and she gave him a questioning look, "I love you", he said and she blushed.

"I love you too", she said and he kissed her temple, "Poitu call pannu", he said and she nodded after kissing his cheek.

She left smiling and thinking not only how lucky she is to have such amazing brothers but also how lucky she is to have such an understanding fiance as a matter of fact.

She went back and started planning along with her brothers for the party...

~ Time Skip~

Today was the party and everyone was present, Sivaangi, her father, her brothers, Ashwin, his mother, their friends and all.

They sang songs and had fun the whole time, it was near the end of the party when Nivas anna and Diwakar anna recited their planned speech.

"Well first'a thank you ellaarukkum innaikku inga vanthathukku, it means a lot to both of us, ithu oru farewell party'a thaandi oru chinna celebration'um", Diwakar anna said and the unknown scrunched their eyebrows, which was probably everyone except Nivas anna.