Her Ashwineyy💜his Sivaangi ma💜

Sivaangi ran to the abandoned classroom to see all the classroom locked, she remembered the garden she goes with Ashwin when he needs to vent something out.

It is usually abandoned but now, it will be completely deserted so she ran there and sat on the bench pulling her legs up and crying.

Why was she breaking her built up walls again? Why did she forgive him?, she thought she felt Ashwin's love the minute she saw his eyes the first day itself and today it was intensified.

Ashwin who came behind her saw this and also that she had locked the gate for the entrance, "Oii rowdy itha thora", he said.

She looked up from her legs, but she didn't turn back and look into his face, "Please senior enna konja neram thaniyavaa vidunga", she begged.

"Mudiyaathu di intha gate'a thorakka poriyaa illayaa?", he asked and she got up turning towards him with full anger.

"Yen da enna ipdi saavadikura? Unna paakavum mudila paakamalayum irukka mudila, pesaama vilagi poana vanthu kannu munnadiye nikkura... ipdi saavadikurakku enna un kaiyaalaye konduru", she shouted kneeling down.

"Yeii un palla odachuduven muthalla kathava thora di, naa un kitta konjam pesanum please rowdy", he begged tears streaming down his face.

She got up and opened the gate and again closed it after letting him in, "Yen di en kitta sollala nee adutha week London poratha?", he asked and she looked down.

"Sollu", he asked again, "Mudiyala un kanna paarthuttu alaama, unna adikkaama, enna ivalo kashtapaduthura endu sollaama irukka mudiyala", she said and kneeled down cupping her face.

"Ashwin please don't confront me piraggu naa unmaiyaa sonna unakku valikkum", she said and he kneeled in front of her.

"Nee enna love panra athaane?", he asked and she looked up at him in shock, "Yen di enakku valikkum'nu paakura unakku valikaathaa?", he asked.

She got up, "Venaam Ashwin vali'ya kekaatha", she said and he got up, "Naa vali'ya kekala aana un vali'ya poka kekukuren", he said and she eyed him to proceed.

"Nee enakku vali tharamaatta, athe maari naanum unakku vali thara virumbala, enna kalyaanam panniko", he said and she gasped.

She turned around wiping her tears, "Senior enakku paavapatto, illana first time ipdi saree katti irukka vadiyaavo enna kalyaanam pannikka sollaatheenga, naa nallaikke thirumbi palaya maari aagalam illana innnaikke maaralaam, illana vazhka fulla'a ipdiyum irukalaam. Enna paavam paarthu virumbaatheenga and I am not an option for you to jump from Pavi to me then to someone else, you should love me for who I am and not for my pain", she said with full of anger and pain and moved towards the gate.

"Rowdy oru nimisham", he called but she didn't stop, "Sivaangi ma?", he called and she gasped new tears falling from her eyes.

She turned towards him, he only called her that once like she called him Ashwineyy once, but then they never had the idea or purpose to call each other that.

This resurfaced her emotions, "Ashwineyy", she whispered and he smiled through his tears opening his arms for her.

She ran into his arms and crashed into his chest sobbing, forgetting everything as he held her close stroking her hair, whispering sweet things in her ears.

"I love you Sivaangi ma, I love you for who you are, atha innaikku thaa naa realize pannen, nee en kooda pesaama iruntha intha oru week uyir illaatha body maari nadanthen, Pavi enna reject pannapo kooda valikala aana nee enna ignore pannathu enna uyir'odu erichuthu, nee paatu paadunapo iruntha vali enakku double madanga irunthichu, nee London pogapora endu kelvi pattapove naa sethuten, nee illaatha vazhkaiyaa nenachaa kooda irutta irukku. Please ma enna vittu poaidaatha, ivalo naal Pavi'ya love panren endu nenachen aana nee innaikku en kanna paarthu paadum pothu ivalo naal oru... oru mist maari en kanna maraichu irunthu irukku endu realize pannen, I was all this time in love with you, un bubbly personality, un caringness, un cuteness, un beauty ellaam I am in love with. Nee en option illa ma, you are my one and only choice, you are my soulmate ma", he said crying and she looked up at him breaking from the hug.

"Ash...", she wasn't able to muster her words, she moved to the bench and sat down his words ringing in her ears.

You are my soulmate ma...  You are my one and only choice...  Please ma enna vittu poaidaatha...  Nee illaatha vazhkaiyaa nenachaa kooda irutta irukku...  Uyir'odu erichuthu...  Uyir illaatha body maari...  I love you for who you are...

I love you Sivaangi ma

She gasped and turned to him who was looking at her expectantly, "Ashwineyy", she called and he came towards sitting on the ground.

She cupped his face, "Naa poagala, naa ungala vittutu engeyum poga maaten, sorry naa ivalo ungala hurt panni iruken, I love you ma, I love you so much Ashwineyy", she said and he cried into her lap.

She held on to him crying herself, "I am sorry, naa unna vittu poga maaten", she kept on muttering while he was muttering, "I am sorry, I love you Sivaangi ma".

These were simple words for outsiders, but those two were breathing on each others words, their lifeline.

He got up wiping his tears, "Naa un appa kooda innaikke vanthu kathaikuren, I can't be without you even for a minute", he said and she got up.

"Appa othukondaalum until you get a proper job, he won't let me marry you", she said and he wiped her tears cupping her face.

"Then en kooda move pannu", he said and she looked at him in shock, "You mean like live-in?", she asked and he nodded.

"Theriyala Ashwin appa enna solvaar annas'a vittu yepdi, yaarukkum therinjaa enna aagum and wait... ungalukku live-in pidikaathe?", she asked cutely and he chuckled.

He kissed her forehead pulling her close by her waist, "Ashwineyy", she yelped blushing, "Enakku pidikaama irunthichu aana nee endapo pidichuirchu", he said and she blushed.

"Ashwin still appa...", she started and he crashed his lips into hers savoring her, she garlanded her hands around his neck.

He squeezed her waist pulling her close, she moaned turning him more, they both broke for air panting and Ashwin looked at her who had her eyes closed.

"Unakku ok'vaa?", he asked and she opened her eyes, "Huh?", she asked unable to comprehend anything.

"Enna namburiyaa?", he asked looking into her eyes tucking her hair strands behind, "En uyir'a vida", she said and he smiled.

"Apo en kooda varuviyaa?", he asked and she nodded, "Apo unkitta solla vendiyathu ondu irukku", he said.

She asked what, "AK Group of Companies'oda owner naa thaa", he said and she gasped, it is a big company in TN.

"You mean?", she asked and he nodded, "Yes CEO, appa saagum varaikkum atha nadathunaar piraggu naa thaa athoda CEO aana ithu world'ukku theriyaathu", he said and she removed her hand from his neck holding his arms which wrapped her.

"I am sorry ma naa ithu un kitta irunthu maraichuten", he said and she started jumping, "Ashwineyy ipo appa othukolvaar for both marrying you and moving in with you", she said.

He chuckled and held her, "Seri vaa results announce pannuvaanga unga annangal'a vera samaalikkanum", he said and she pulled him.

"Yenna ma?", he asked in his base voice making shiver go through her spine, "Mutham thaa", she said and he smiled kissing her.

He caressed her bare waist making her clutch his shirt tightly, he pulled out and lifted her in his arms.

"Ashwineyy yaarum paarthuda poraanga", she said holding his shoulder, "Paarkamaataanga ellarum veliya athu mattum illa en pondatii kooda thaane romance panren", he said and she giggled.

"Ithu Ashwin'a yenna?", she asked, "Nee innime thaa unmaiyaana Ashwin'a neraya paarka pora", he said and she blushed.

That's it guys... adios👋