Um Dating.

Guys I haven't updated in a very long time and I'm really sorry but also excited for this chapter cause it's very awkward and funny so yeah.

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, PLAY SCRABBLE WITH ME

Love;
Jess
Liam's POV
I can't wait for me and Camila's date the girls and boys are setting up the place in this grassy area that Logan is letting us use, I got changed and then walked to Camila's room. I knocked on the door and Camila opened it she was wearing (outfit on the side) with some eyeliner, in all she looked beautiful. She smiled at me I smiled back.
"Okay let's go." Camila said grabbing her phone.
"Okay but, you have to put this on." I said taking out a blindfold.
"Do I have to?" Camila pouted, she looked even cuter.
"Yes you do." I said.
She sighed as I tied up the blindfold on her eyes I grabbed her hand, she smiled as I guided her through the hallways when we finally made it to the grassy area. I took the blindfold of and she gasped.
"I can't believe Logan let you use this place." Cam said running around.
I ran around and chased her, I finally caught her by her waist and walked to where the lads and the lasses set up a picnic basket. I set her down softly on the ground I opened the basket and took out the food and we dug in, when we were done eating we were looking at the stars. I was sitting crisis cross and Camila's head was in my lap while I was playing with her hair.
"The stars are beautiful." Camila said looking at the stars in awe.
"Not as beautiful as you." I said looking at her. She blushed.
"I'm not that pretty." Cam said fumbling with her fingers.
Camila's POV
Liam looked at me his eyebrows knitted together he looked rather confused, he put two fingers under my chin gently making me look up at him I looked into his big light brown puppy dog eyes.
"Camila you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, you are kind, sweet, and very pretty. And your not afraid to show people the real you." Liam said looking into my light brown eyes.
We continued to stare at each other when Liam starts to lean in I closed my eyes and leaned in too, our lips finally met. Our lips molded together perfectly my arms slithered around his neck and his went around my waist, we continued to kiss when I finally broke the kiss.
"Camila will you be my girlfriend." Liam asked.
"Yes." I said grinning.
Liam gave me a peck on the nose and we started to look at the stars cuddled up next to each other, I love Liam I really do.
Zayn's POV
Me, Lauren, Harry, Louis, Niall, Perrie, and Leigh are watching Liam and Camila's date from Lauren's computer, they just finished kissing and are now just cuddling. I can't wait for me and Lauren's date next, I grabbed Lauren's hand under the the table she smiled and we continued to watch them. Lauren typed a few things in then we heard Spanish music I guess she put it for them, Camila got up and pulled Liam up with him.
"Please let me teach how to dance this." Camila said pulling a puppy dog face. Liam sighed.
"Fine." He said.
Camila taught him a few moves and then they were dancing, when they were done dancing Lauren put on a slow song Liam's arms wrapped around Camila's waist they swayed to the music. Liam kissed her on the nose, and then they left the grassy room Lauren quickly shut down the computer and shoved it in my shirt I ran to Lauren's room and placed it on her bed, when I walked back to sleep the lounge I saw Liam and Camila cuddling and stealing kisses from each other. They were watching Big Hero:6 they make such a cute couple I layed down next to Lauren. I grabbed her waist a pulled her into my chest, she pecked my lips and right when she pulled away I smashed our lips together. Her arms wrapped around my neck, my arms stayed around her waist as we continued to kiss.
"Fucking finally." We heard Camila yell from where her and Liam are.
"Babe language." Liam said.
"Sorry boo." Camila said.
We pulled away to see Camila and Liam making out on the couch they were on, me and Lauren just smiled at them and continued to watch the movie. Camila and Liam finally pulled away, they continued to watch the movie they soon fell asleep. I wrapped my arms tighter around her waist and fell asleep.