Chapter um 14

Third Person POV

So Camila falls into a coma. So do the rest of the girls cause the rest of them were shot somehow in the stomach. They all come out of the coma 2 weeks later the boys had to go to LA. The boys left, the girls couldn't believe that they left and now they can only feel anger and happiness.

The boys were devastated cause they couldn't contact the girls the girls didn't answer anything they just trained, killed, and went on missions. Liam went mute. Zayn can't look at his reflection anymore. Niall started to eat less. Harry turned into a badass jerk and is bitter to everyone. While Louis and Eleanor TRYED to make them like they old selves but it didn't work. So Simon dragged them all to the agency to see the girls again.

Liam's POV

I looked out the window pressing my head against the cold glass. I haven't talked to anyone in 5 months. I need Camila.

Harry's POV

I hate everyone. I need Leigh Anne.

Zayn's POV

I can't even stare at my own reflection in the mirror, cause all I think about is Lauren. I need Lauren.

Niall's POV

I can hardly even eat without thinking about Perrie. I need and miss her.

Louis's POV

I looked at each of the boys sighing. I need the girls to snap them out of this.

Camila's POV

I sighed in frustration these rookies are going to die if they don't stop being ignorant. I am seriously about to hit them so hard.

"SAN HUT FORTY TWO. DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY." I yelled.

The rookies all dropped and started to do push ups. I nodded my head and started to walk around inspecting each one of them.

"Good job. See you all tomorrow."

They all nodded and scampered out. The speaker came on.

"Camila, Lauren, Perrie, and Leigh Anne take showers and then come to the main training room." Logan's voice boomed through the speaker.

I groaned and ran to my room. I hoped into the shower and well you know showered. When I got out I did my hair and put on a long sleeve dark blue velvet crop top, black tights, dark blue short overalls, and black ankle heels. I put on some liquid liner and mascara. I finished up my look with some pink lipstick, I looked in the mirror once more before leaving my room.

When I got out I saw Lauren I smiled at her she was wearing black velvet pants, a black velvet sleeveless crop top, a black leather jacket, and blue ankle heels. Her hair was straightened and she had on red lipstick. We started walking when we ran into Leigh Anne.

Leigh was wearing a white beau, white pants, white keds, and a white blazer. Her hair was in its natural fro she had on a natural lip color lipstick. We soon ran into Perrie.

Pez was wearing black skinny jeans ripped at the knees, a black sleeveless crop top, black combat boots, and a gray cardigan/jacket thing. Her hair in a ponytail she had on a light pink lipstick.

Lauren's POV

Once we stepped into the main training room we saw the lads, Simon, and Eleanor.

"Camila." Liam said his voice raspy like he hadn't talked for a long time.

Camila's eyes turned blue and she ran to him. Camila jumped on him wrapping her legs around his torso Liam's arms secured around her making sure she didn't fall. I ran to Zayn hugging him and kissing him all over his face. Pez ran to Niall jumping on him pulling him into a big hug. Then Leigh and Harry were making out swapping saliva.

Liam's POV

Camila's legs wrapped around my torso, my arms secured around her. She pecked my lips.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." I said.

She pulled me into a soft but passionate kiss. I kissed back holding onto her waist while her arms wrapped around my neck. We both pulled away. I set her down on her feet and pulled her into my chest, kissing the corner of her mouth the kiss lingering a bit.

Harry was smiling again, Niall was stuff his face again, and Zayn was worrying about his hair again. And me I was happy again.