Saving Camila

Lauren's POV

I got my gun and bolted to my car, I know where she is. Everyone kept yelling my name but I just ignored them. I started to drive.

Skip The Car Ride

Once I got to the abandon warehouse I shot every single guard, I looked through every room until I reached the last door. I went spy mode and peeked into the room. I saw X whipping an unconscious Camila, I ran into the room and lunged towards X. I punched her square in the jaw, banging her head down twice.

She flipped me under her and punched me back, we continued to fight when she pushed me and jumped out the window. I cursed under my breath knowing she got away again, I turned to Camila who was covered in blood. I quickly untied her and ran to the car, I gently put her in the back seat and started driving.

Skip Car Ride Again

I gently took Camila out of the back seat and ran into the dining room, Jesy and Jade were there trying to calm down a hysterical Liam and Zayn. They both looked up saw me Zayn's face brightened while Liam started to cry even more seeing Camila covered in her own blood.

I gently placed Camila on the table she laid there still unconscious, the girls cleaned her up. They then gave her an oxygen mask. Liam sat there looking at her lifeless body sobbing, he brushed some of her hair out of her face. Camila's body twitched, she squeezed Liam's hand. Liam stopped crying and looked up Camila snapped up and looked around she winced.

Camila's POV

Liam hugged me gently, I pecked his lips holding onto him for dear life. He tried to pull back but I continued to hug him he pulled me into his chest, tears streamed down my face. I almost died again. Liam kissed the scar by my forehead, I clung onto him not wanting to let go. He pulled me onto his lap his arms tight around me.

Why does X want me dead?

Right now all I want to do is cuddle, eat, and kiss.

Lauren seemed to have read my mind cause a few minutes later she came with four sandwiches, two cups, Pepsi, popcorn, candy, and some movies. She put all of that stuff in me and Liam's room, Liam carried me to the room closing the door behind him.

He placed me down gently on the bed and took out my pale pink onesie and helped me slip it on, he slid off his shirt showing his damn beautiful abs and six pack. He slipped on sweats and cuddled next to me pecking my lips. We ate and cuddled stealing kisses from each other every now and then. Liam looked down at me.

"I love you Camila." He blurted out.

"I love you more Liam."

I kissed him softly with all of my strength sitting up slightly. He kissed back cupping my cheeks he pulled away and kissed my eyelashes, nose, forehead, cheeks, and then smashed our lips together again. We both pulled away I took a sandwich and started to each. Liam chuckled at me and grabbed me one too, putting on Toy Story.