frist day of school

Lyrics pov
I don't fuck with you you lil stupid ass bitch I don't fuck with you my alarm wakes me up its the first day of school its 6:22 and school dont start until 7:40 so i hop in to the shower washed my hair first and then wash my body up with Japanese cherry blossom that smell so good 30mins later i get out of the shower... i blow dry my hair walk into my room drop my towel and lotion my body up and but on my lace bra set with pink trim i decided to wear my khaki cargo pants and a white shirt and my gold moments 6's and my gold chain and my gold diamond watch .... get my flat irons out flat iron my hair bone straight snap a picture for instagram  and caption it: stepping in school with a mean swag even on my bad day you bitches cant beat me tf ..... i grab my iPhone 6 plus keys and hop into my 2015 camaro and drive to school mocha should be there....

Mocha pov
Bobby bitch Bobby bitch they say shooting is my hobby bitch my alarm goes off it's 6:30 school starts at 7:40 but I may be late on the first day of school nah im just playing but i get into the shower and let the water hit my body to wake my ass up all the way 10mins i wash up and get out the shower..... i decided to wear my khaki pants and black half shirt that said geek in white letters and my nerds glases gold and black bracelet and gold earrings and my 11's Concord I put my hair into a messy bun I didn't feel like doing nothing to it I took a picture for instagram caption it:you bitches ain't waning fawwk you mean grab my keys to my 2015 charger and make my way too school...

Gemini pov
You know these hoes wishy washy my fucking alarm goes off which means it's the first day of damn school bruh time goes by fast plus it's my last year in that bitch turn up but I hop into the shower 30mins later I hop out I put on my light khaki cargo's and my obey sweat shirt and my gold grilled and my Jordan hat post a pic for the gram caption it:glo everday even when I'm trying fuck boys.... I grab my keys to my 2015 challenger and walk out make my way too the place we call school....

King pov
Ain't no nigga on earth that can mess with us all my niggas in top we ain't letting up.... my phone goes off damn it's the first day of school nigga I might be a drug lord but I'm book smart to my momma didnt raise no damn dummy it's my last year at loyaol high I get my ass into the shower 34mins later hop the out brush my teeth put on fit my khaki pants with my obey shirt and the 7's post a pic for instagram:run ya bands up fuck niggas after that I grab my keys to 2015 Hummer  and drive to school I pull up within 20mins I see Gemini and mocha lyric

King:wassup yall

Mocha:wassup King

Lyric:heyy big head

Gemini:whats good nigga

We did our handshake we went into the school all heads was turnt on us the hoes was jealous of mocha and lyric because they walk in with me and gemini... we walk into the office to get our schedule....

Principal rose:king lyric mocha and gemini here goes yall schedules....

King:let me see yall schedules

They scann each other schedules and walk out the office.....

Lyric's pov
All us got the same honors classes so we walk to into home room aint  nobody in there but me king gemini and mocha...

Mocha:lyric did you them girls looking at us when we walk in?

Lyric:yea but i didnt care cause nun of them jump stupid it aint our fault they like us the fuck...

Mocha:you right cause the little do they know we dont even date them just yet but we start dating them we gone drop jaws...

Lyric:what you said

King:what yall talm about over there

Gemini:yea cause yall so is laughing to damn hard...

M&l:nothing ctfu gemini