squad shit man

*King's pov*

I wake up beside Lyric in her bed she looks so beautiful while she sleep... but I'm about to get up and use the restroom I try my best not to wake up Lyric but that didn't work.....

King:my bad I didn't mean to wake you up ma

Lyric:you didnt wake me king I wake up around this time every morning...

King:why so early?

Lyric:it's not early and because I like to work out and run the track...

King:awwe you Like to work out

Lyric:yea I got to be in shape for basketball season..

King:you can't play basketball girl boo...

Lyric:yea I can

King:we gone see cause I'm the basketball team this year too...

        *Gemini pov*

I roll over in mocha's bed she was still sleep mocha was looking good in her night clothes doe she had on her yoga shorts on and a tank top...

Mocha:stop looking at me

Gemini:girl I can look at you big head

Mocha:No you can't nappy head mfa

Gemini:you funny girl

Lyric pov

I do my daily routine take a shower I'm about go  to the gym and work out I put on my sports bra and sweats and my work out shoes I walk down stairs  I see every one on the couch talking...

Lyric:I be back mocha if yall. Leave lock the house up I might gone for 2 hours

Mocha:2hours where you going

Lyric:the gym

Mocha:I'm going too Then

King:well I go with yaw cause I need to release some stress

Gemini:ight I'm going I need to work out...

Lyric:hurry up then cause Yall mess up my schedule...

They go up the steps to get there shit on

Lyric:are y'all ready cause I'm about to leave y'all asses....

King&mocha&Gemini:yea we ready but we going in your car...

Lyric:my car y'all really pushing it come on DAMN....

We walk out the house Mocha lock up the house we walk to 2015 Lexus GX460

mocha:I'm setting in the back

Gemini:she back seat ridder..

King:nigga stfu cause you are too

We bust into laughter

Lyric:y'all better hush up before all 3 y'all be walking...

They gave me that bitch you wouldn't look if look can kill I would've  been slice all the way up...we  hop into the car king in the front seat and mocha and g in the back I guess mocha wonted to seat back there because the t.v was back there.... i connect my phone to the blue tooth  and pull out the drive way of my house and made my way to the gym I'm like hey wassup hello seen your pretty ass as soon as you come through the door I just won't to chill trap queen by fetty wap blasting through the speakers...30mins later we pull up to the gym me and Mocha grab our gym bags  we walk into the gym...

Misty:wassup lyric and mocha I thought y'all was going to miss y'all daily work out

Lyric:come on now you know I can't miss out on my daily work plus school start in a week so you what that mean basketball season and track season comimg and I got to be fitt plus it's my last year in that school you know I have to go out a with a bang....