make it official

King pov
Club cali was lit but lyric was the only girl i was talking to don't get me wrong i could've got any thot in der but like i said lyric is different im just about make it happen wit her before its a lil to late..... im about to hop in the shower doe i take a 1hour showa i get out brush my teeth nd hair i decide to wear grey sweats and a white muscle tee throw on my 3's wolf grey's ...... after putting on fit i walk down stairs kaylee kyle and there friends was in the kitchen i dont know why they can't cook tf ......

Kaylee:KING

king:yeaa

Kaylee:can you take us some where to eat please we hungry

Kyle:yea big bro can you

King:yea go get dress cause yall looking a lil Dusty

They ran up the steps to get dress 12mins later they came back down kaylee had on true religion shorts and a purple ralph lauren shirt nd her 7's nd her friend had a lil swag but not more then my sis that nigga kyle had on a button down burberry shirt black levis and his 6's infrared reds nd his friend had swag...... we hop in the car I plug in my phone nd play ace hood ft rich homie quan-we don't fuck wit you.... everybody was bopping until i turned it down they was hella pissed but i dont give a fuck....

King:Where yall try eat at cause i got shit to do

Kaylee:ihop

Kyle:noo tf

King:Then where at smart ass

Kyle:wild eggs

King:i haven't been there in a lil min

Kyle:so are we going or not

King:keep getting smart lil nigga and you won't eat but yeaa

We driving i turn the music back up they start bopping again....12min we arrive to wild eggs this mothefucka packed dawg but fuck it im hungry we walk in i see at nigga Blake mugging hard but he dont wont this beef forreal i walk to host...

Host:how many will be eating today

King:5

Host:okay

She hands king beeper 25....

Kaylee:king guess what

King:wassup lil sus

Kaylee:dezz nutz aha got emmm

Everybody was laughing... the beeper went off we walk up to the host and hand her the beeper then she took us to our booth.....this woman came up to our booth im guessing she our waitress but she ghetto as fuck popping her chewing gum....

Waitress:aye im yall waitress

I was about to say something but my sis beat me to the punch....

Kaylee:where is your manager cause the way you introduce yourself is very unprofessional mam

Waitress:look can i take damn order or not

Kaylee friend:dont cuss at ha here were is your manger forget i find him myself....

Kaylee friend walks off to the host desk and walk back to booth with the manager....

Manager:yes how may i assist you all today

Kaylee:this woman right here is very unprofessional she dont have any manners she is rude....

The manager looks at waitress

The manager:your fired turn in your stuff and get off my premises....

Waitress:what they lying on me John