Chapter 2

"Damm bitch dick was that bomb", Sasha laughed.

"Yes", I let out a slight moan just thinking about the events that happened last night.

Once I got in I called Sasha like I promised and took a long hot shower before heading to sleep. I was only sleep for about two hours before Sasha ass came banging at my door like some cop. So here we are now exchanging stories about how our nights went.

"So what you get into last night", I asked popping a piece of sweet and sour chicken into my mouth.

"Threesome bitch, best time of my life."

"Yo ass gone catch something, on bible", I laughed.

"I'm not, I'm just out here living and shit. I ain't ready for commitment from no nigga or bitch for that matter."

"I feel you", I said getting up and throwing my trash away. "But what you tryna get into tonight?"

"Its a new club opening up down on Lakeville we should hit that up."

"You gotta go in tonight?"

"Nope", she said looking at her phone. "But I gotta go handle some shit with Shawn at the club."

"Alright boo, I'll be back around nine."

"Okay", I said walking her to the door. Once she left I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 11:00. I decided to take a nap before going to handle some errands for the day.

I stretched as the sun beamed in my room as I looked over at the time. 3:25. I decided to get up and run these few errands. I put on some white ripped jeans and a black vneck shirt. I was keeping it simple, I was only going to run errands not to impress these fuck niggas.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. My first stop was the grocery store cause my kitchen was looking scarce and believe it or not a bitch like to eat. I was in the vegetable section looking for a head of lettuce since I had been craving a chicken salad when I felt someone grab my ass.

"Who the fuck", I said reaching in my boot.

"Wait calm down ma, I'm just fucking with you." I turned around to see mystery dude from last night.

I smirked, "Just cause you cute don't mean you can go around grabbing people ass. You almost got the business."

"Pretty sure I already got that", he said staring me down like a piece of meat. "Damn ma you looking good."

"Tell me some shit I don't already know", I said pushing the buggie with him trailing behind me. I grabbed a pack of oreos off the shelf and tossed them in the buggie.

"Cocky huh? What's yo name ma?"

"Don't worry about that, it ain't yo business."

"Real cute ma but I gotta go so I'll check you later", he said walking away but not before gripping my ass in his hands.

"Ima fuck you up nigga if you keep doing that shit", I yelled after him. I giggled as I turned my head to see a girl about the same age as me staring my way.

"Problem", I asked grinning her.

"Erica?" What the fuck? How this bitch know my name?

"Who are you?" I asked as she walked closer to me. I reached in my boot just in case this bitch tried some shit. Being at my status I made a lot of enemies so I don't know who could be out to get me.

"I'm your sister", she said calmly standing in front of my buggie.

"What? No you can't be? My sister was kidnapped and killed when she was 6."