INTRODUCTION

Shin Y/N

-age 20

-bisexual

-recently got kicked out by her girlfriend

- attends college

- Has had a crush on her best friend Lisa since forever

Friends

- Park Jihyo

- Minatozaki Sana

- Choi Jisu (Lia) (also her sisters girlfriend)

Family

-Shin Ryujin

Exes

-Im Nayeon

Y/n POV

"Shin Y/n we're done," your now EX girlfriend Nayeon yells at you while she throws you and your stuff out the front door.

You don't really understand why she's the one throwing you out since she is the one who cheated on you with her "best friend" Yoo Kyungwan or whatever (sorry Jeongie (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )).

Feeling hurt you call your friend who is basically like your mom to pick you up.

"Jihyo she kicked me out," you say as you get into your friends car.

"What happened this time?" She says with an I told you so face.

"She kicked me out because I called her out for cheating on me with her "best friend","you say while crying into your friends shoulder.

"Aish- that bastard grandma," Jihyo groans.(sorry Nayeonie (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ))

"I'll late you stay in my apartment for one night," she says while pointing her finger at you, "After that you better find a new place to live."

"Thank you Jihyo unnie!" you squeal as you hug her arm tightly.

"Okay okay," she says as she caresses your head.

When you arrive at her apartment you run up the stairs to greet her roommate and your other friend Sana.

Y/n-nie Sana squeals as she opens the door and see's your sweaty face.

"That grandma will pay for what she did," Sana says as she clenches her fists and embraces you in a warm hug.

"It's okay unnie, our relationship was way over due," you say trying to calm down the worked up squirrel.

You excuse yourself from the squirrel to go take a shower. After a long day of fighting and then breaking up with your girlfriend, a shower is very much needed.

In the shower you sigh remembering how Nayeon was your first girlfriend and how you two lived together since you were eighteen in high school. She always made you laugh and she also helped you forget about your first love Lisa.

Lisa is or maybe was your best friend.

You two were together through the thick and the thin. When she started dating her boyfriend Jungkook (I don't ship) you felt hopeless and like no one would ever love you. You really though that you and her had chemistry, and seeing her with Jungkook made your blood boil. He isn't a bad person or anything- it's just that she would be better off with you.

Since you started dating Nayeon you haven't seen Lisa- since you started dating Nayeon three years ago.

Aish I'm thinking about her again you say to your self as you get dressed.

You dry your hair and go to the kitchen to see what Jihyo is cooking for diner.

"Y/n-ssi," she says with her eye staring right at you.