AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES PART 2

NO ONES POV

Y/n leaves without saying anything to Lisa or Jisoo.

After her eventful morning, all she needs is a nice warm shower to wash away her trauma.

Y/n sighs as the warn water hits her body-

She thinks about how after all these years-

After ignoring her-

Lalisa Manoban still cares for her...

However it had to be done- Y/n couldn't just stand there getting her heart broken every time.

Y/n already didn't want to go meet Lisa today- and after what happened this morning Y/n definitely was not going to go.

I mean the woman tried to poison poor Y/n with a pancake.

After minutes of thinking about Lisa- Y/n exits the shower and decides to make herself a proper breakfast-

Y/n makes herself a breakfast of berries and cereal and eats it in silence.

Chewing slowly she thinks about how this all wouldn't have happened if that stupid dog hadn't bitten her.

The bite still stings.

Y/n gets ready for the rest of the day and leaves to go search for an apartment.

But there's one slight problem-

Y/n doesn't even know where to start...

When she bought an apartment with her ex girlfriend Nayeon- Nayeon did all the hard work of searching and Y/n just gave her the confirmation.

Y/n starts to miss Nayeon as she walks the streets looking for any apartment ads.

Thought their relationship was way over due- Y/n still loved Nayeon...

Not as much as she loved Lisa though (duh).

Y/n goes to a local coffee shop for a small break-

She sees a familiar face-

It's the blonde girl from before-

Y/N POV

there's that girl- what was her name again

Cha-

Chai?- no

Chaeryeong?- ha no that's the girl ryujin unnie is cheating on Lia with.

Cha Eunwoo?- no- that's that idol from that pad ad
what was his group again-
cosmo- shit i'm getting side tracked

Chaetisha- no that's from that fanfic (the spirit of 1998 if yk yk)

Chaeng!!- yea that's what it was...

while you were trying to figure out the girls name- she had already come up to you- you are now eye level with the hot stranger...

"You're the girl who was with Jisoo unnie right?" the hot blonde girl asks.

You nod

"So what brings you to my cafe?" she asks.

"Coffee," you reply

what else would you be at a coffee shop for

The tall hot blonde stranger seats you and offers to give you coffee on the house. After multiple attempts of negotiation you wearily comply. As she served you your coffee she sat down with you and introduced herself.

Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosie.

ROSIE POV- LAST NIGHT

This night just like many other nights my roommates and I needed something to eat. Since it's 11 pm the only thing that's open is the convenience store. My roommates and I decided to all go.